Chapter 3:The Neverending Dance of Darkness

((Hey, so this is the current author and I just wanted to say that yes, the chapters will be messed up now because I deleted the second chapter. That chapter was rape and I'm not okay with it, I was naïve when I typed that 4 years ago and didn't understand consent very well. I just couldn't stand it. Anyways, I know some people will be upset, but I just felt so bad to the point I've been having this heavy weight on my chest about that chapter. I hope you guys will understand.
On another note, please do yourself a favor and read the new story please?? I won't delete this one (yet, I might), but I just really hate it and gah, I can at least look at the first paragraph in the new story without cringing.
Anyways, thank you for your time!))

Jake's POV

I'm falling, falling down into the darkness. It's terrifying. All I can hear are my friends and families screams of death and fear. It makes my head spin and I want to scream myself, but I can't. So, I just keep falling. Falling down this never ending darkness. I can't even cry, but my eyes are stinging as if they wanted to. God, get me out of here. I hate it. Why the hell am I here anyways? I can't remember doing anything but falling recently. Yet, there are a pair of orange eyes burning into my skull with the look that sends me shivers. I know I should fear those eyes, but yet...I want to actually go after them. I want to destroy them, their mocking stare. A form begins to appear around the eyes, it's pure black and made out of all the fears known to man kind. Yet, I still want to go after it and destroy it, even when it has its hands around my neck. Is this why I am falling? Did this form push me down? How rude. It's not polite to push someone down like that and let them fall. Well if I'm falling clearly it's falling with me now. There's no way back. We're both stuck in this never ending falling. We both wait and wait, wanting to destroy each other yet we dont for we fear what will happen of we do. Maybe we'll both hit the bottom eventually and finally get our long deserving deaths. But for now, I hold my hands around its neck as it holds my own. Both of us glaring at one each other. Will I ever be saved from this never ending falling or will I just have to wait till the Victor rises. I fear for the worse that we will both vanish. What a shame, this falling, or dance of darkness, will have a bad ending no matter what it seems.