Fahim's Past, Fahim's Present!

Sorry guys, this is short, but  then I gave you two stories so you could compensate.

Enjoy!!

                                          ***

Five year old Fahim went to visit his grandmother. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusting, he looked up and said, Grandma, how come you don’t have a boyfriend now that Grandpa went to heaven?

Grandma replied, Honey, my TV is my boyfriend. I can sit in my bedroom and watch it all day long. The religious programs make me feel good and the comedies make me laugh ... I am  happy with my TV as my boyfriend.

Grandma turned on the TV, and the reception was terrible. She started

adjusting the knobs, trying to get the picture in focus. Frustrated, she started hitting the backside of the TV hoping to fix the problem.

Little Fahim heard the doorbell ring, so he hurried to open the door and there stood Grandmas minister. The minister said, Hello son, is your Grandma home?

Fahim replied, Yeah, she’s in the bedroom banging her boyfriend.

The minister fainted.  :D :D hehe..

Okay>. Short? Here goes several years later….

Enjoy This.... Really good....

A Mom comes to visit her son Fahim for dinner.....who lives with a girl roommate Tina.

During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Fahim's roommate was.

She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Fahim and his roommate than met the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, Fahim volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Tina and I are just roommates." About a week later, Tina came to Fahim saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver plate. You don't suppose she took it, do you?" Fahim said,"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure."

So he sat down and wrote:

Dear Mother:

I'm not saying that you 'did' take the silver plate from my house, I'm not saying that you 'did not' take the silver plate... But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love, Fahim

Several days later, Fahim received an email from his Mother which read

Dear Son:

I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Tina, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Tina. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the silver plate by now under the pillow...

Love,

Mom.

Lesson of the day:

Don't Lie to Your Mother...........especially if....

Just Dont lie to her.. :P