Fahim A Philosopher??

Hi everyone! Before you read this story, I want to make one thing clear, I mean no offense to any Nationality so far, What I am putting down has no any reference to real life, and it is just meant to humor, if you have nasty comments, which is rude, please keep them to yourself. I will not tolerate any abusive comments or messages, because as I have said, these are jokes, read them on your own risk!!

                  ---------------------------

Like we saw Fahim in a plane to NewYork, then he went to visit his grandfather in Georgia. So then he enrolls at an American school.

Fahim on his first day at school in the USA.

It was the first day of school and a new student enterd the classroom.

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History.

Who said "Give me Liberty, or give me Death"?

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Fahim, who had his hand up: "Patrick Henry, 1775" he said.

"Very good!" Who said "Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?"

Again, there was no response except from Fahim. "Abraham Lincoln, 1863" said Fahim.

The teacher snapped at the class, "Class, you should be

ashamed. Fahim, who is new to our country, knows more! about its history than you do."

She heard a loud whisper: "F**k the Asians,"

"Who said that?" she demanded.

Fahim put his hand up. "General Custer, 1862."

At that point, a student in the back said, "I'm gonna puke."

The teacher glares around and asks "All right! Now, who said that?"

Again, Fahim says, "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991."

Now furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah? S*ck this!"

Fahim jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher, "Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said "You little shit. If you say anything else, I'll kill you."

Fahim frantically yells at the top of his voice, "Gary Condit to Fahim Bilal Levy, 2001."

The teacher fainted. And as the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, "Oh shit, we're f**ked!"

And Fahim said quietly, "George Bush, to Iraq, 2005.”

            ---------------------------

I loved this one, hope you did too, :)

Sorry about the note up there, and thank you in advance for the comment that you are leaving, and the vote too :))

And If you are fanning me, I want you to know you are awesome :))