Fahim And An American....

Fahim and an American boy are seated next to each other on a flight from Los Angeles to New York. The American asks if he would like to play a fun-game.

Fahim being, tired, just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.

The American boy, (well lets call him Dick) persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun.

He says, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5, and vice versa."

Again, Fahim declines and tries to get some sleep.

Dick, now worked up, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I'll pay you $500."

This gets the Fahim’s attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment, agrees to the game.

Dick asks the first question, "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?"

Fahim doesn't say a word, reaches into his wallet, pulls out a $5 bill and hands it to the American.

"Okay," says the American, "Your turn." So then  Fahim asks, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?"

Dick thinks about it. No answer. Puzzled, he takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references. No answer! He taps into the air-phone with his modem and searches the Internet and the Library of congress. No answer. Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his friends and co-workers. Checks the input. All to no avail! Finally, a long time later, he wakes Fahim and hands him $500.

Fahim thanks him and turns back to get his sleep. The American, more than a little miffed, stirs Fahim and asks, "Well, what's the answer?"

Without a word, Fahim reaches into his purse,! Hands Dick $5, and goes back to sleep!

 ****************************************************************************************************

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Well I apologize for uploading this late, I been busy with the Uni and work, so time seems to fly.

Anyways, as usual, first to read gets the dedication, well how do I know you were the first one to read anyway? If you take the time to comment