Austin Mahone Imagines

Imagine #8 (Dirty)

You and Austin are going camping for the weekend just for fun. You've never been but you're hoping nothing bad happens. You got everything you need; a tent, a sleeping bag that you two will share, a flashlight, bug spray, and some other stuff. You're putting everything into the car while Austin helps a little. You guys finally get everything stuffed into the trunk and backseat then you get in the car. Austin drives.

Austin: "Are you ready for 3 days of wilderness?"

You: "I guess"

On the way to the camping ground you ask Austin a bunch of questions.

You: "Will there be any bears? Do we have bear repellent? Should I put some bug spray on now? What if-"

Austin: "BABE! Calm down, we'll be fine haha"

You: *sigh* "Okay"

You try to calm yourself as Austin pulls onto a dirt road. You see a sign that says 'WELCOME TO LAKE CABOOGEY CAMP GROUNDS' [made that up].

Austin parks and you two get out and walk into a small log cabin.

You: "What's this place?"

Austin: "These people own these camping grounds"

You: "Oh so they'll like watch out for us while we're here?"

Austin: "Haha yeah"

You feel Austin grab your hand which makes you feel somewhat more comfortable. Austin talks to some guy for a while and then you all walk outside to set up your tent and stuff. Austin and the guy set everything up while you just watch. Soon enough they're done, you and Austin thank the guy for his help and sit on a log.

Austin: "This isn't so bad, is it?"

You: "Eh so far, so what are we gonna do?"

Austin: "We could start a fire since it's starting to get dark"

You: "Okay, how do you do that?"

Austin: "I don't know haha I'll go get Rick"

You: "Who's Rick?"

Austin: "The guy that was just helping us duh haha"

You: "Oh haha okay"

Austin runs to go get Rick and leaves you by yourself. You're kinda scared that a person or worse an animal might come out and attack you. You try not to think about it so you just change into an old shirt of Austin's and shorts. Just as your pulling your shorts up you feel something press up against your butt and hands on your hips. You scream and turn around to see it's just Austin.

You: "Don't scare me like that!"

Austin: "I just wanted to warn you that Rick is on his way. I'm glad I caught you like this instead of him"

Seconds later Rick comes up.

After Rick starts a fire and you and Austin eat some food that you brung from home you go lay in the tent and put in your earbuds to listen to music.

Austin comes in the tent and taps you. You pull an earbud out.

You: "What?"

Austin: "Let's have sex" *smiles*

You: "Ahaha what!?"

Austin: "Come on, we've never did it in a forest before or a tent!"

You: "Are you serious? What if Rick comes out here? Or a bear!?"

Austin: "Aw come on babe really let's just do it!"

You think about it for a minute and think 'hey, why not?'

You: "Okay"

Austin: "YES!"

Austin gets on top of you and...

AND YOU'LL HAVE TO SLIDE OVER TO READ THE REST ;D

THANK YOU AND I LOVE

YOU! ;)