Austin Mahone Imagines

You are sitting on a rooftop of the tallest restaurant building in Miami, with one of the awesomest views, wearing a strapless, black, skin tight dress with your hair in loose curls and light make up on staring at your date who is indeed Austin Mahone. He is wearing a black dress shirt with two buttons undone and bage dress pants and no hat! He's staring back at you biting his bottom lip.

Austin: "You look good"

You: "Thanks"

It's pretty awkward between you two cause you were randomly picked from the crowd at Austin's concert earlier that night. You are a huge fan of him, but you were just so nervous to talk to him.

Austin: "You nervous?"

You just nod. He scoots his chair over right next to you and puts an arm over your shoulders. You quiver trying to take it all in. He notices the goosebumps appearing on your arms. He giggles and grabs his jacket on the back of his chair to wrap it around you. You give him a small smile.

You: "Thanks"

Austin: "No problem. Hey, let's go to my place so we can get comfortable"

You: "Um k"

He takes your hand as you slowly and shakily stand up then walk behind with his hand still in yours.

A silent car ride later, you two arrive at Austin's condo and walk in.

Austin: "Go ahead and sit down on the couch, I'm gonna get out of these clothes"

You sit as told while he goes into his room. As you're waiting you look around the living room. You see a lot of video games by the tv. A few pictures of his friends and family on the walls. What stands out the most to you is a dead plant in the corner of the room with a note attached to it. You get up to go read it then you hear sonething.

Austin: "My Mema gave me that. It's dead, but it means a lot to me"

You: "That's sweet"

He walks over to you and places his hands on your hips and looks into your eyes. You bite your lip as he slowly moves his hands to the zipper of your dress. He unzips. Then he pulls your dress down inch by inch. Just before he sees your nipple, theres a knock at the door. You quickly pull your dress up and Austin goes to open the door to see that it's Alex.

Alex: "Yo why didn't you answer my calls bro?"

Austin: "Sorry, I been busy tonight"

He points at you. You wave.

Alex: "Oohh hi sorry"

You: "No problem, actually I was just getting ready to leave"

You zip your dress back up and grab your purse from the couch.

Austin: "Whoa wait, where you going?"

You: "Home. Thanks for the date. I had fun"

Austin grabs your waist and pulls you in for a hard passionate kiss. Then he looks deeply into your eyes and whispers..

Austin: "Call me when you get home"

The End!

How's life for everybody?

Talk to me guys I'm lonely.

Twitter: @AyyMeezyy

Tumblr: imtiredofmyheartbeingbroken

I love you guys for reading and voting. Remember I do personals. Thank you (: stay happy <3