Austin Mahone Imagines

He stops. He pulls out. Gets off of the bed. Stands in front of it and just stares at you panting.

You: "The hell are you doing, I'm about to cum!"

He slowly walks back. Turns you over. Inserts Clark back in and begins pumping from behind! This is your favorite position and within 10 pumps you reach climax. Your back arches when you do and that makes Austin reach climax. By now, the both of you are panting hard and lying on your backs next to each other on the bed. You feel Austin's hand intertwine with yours and you both fall asleep. Naked. And sweaty.

The next morning you open your eyes and feel something on your butt. You look back and see Austin's dick sitting against your butt. Then you remember the night before and smile. Suddenly your smile fades and you feel your stomach get queezy. You run to the bathroom and begin throwing up uncontrollably. You get scared and grab a box from under the sink. You pull out an at-home pregnancy test and sit up on the toilet to pee on it. While your waiting for the results, Austin knocks on the bathroom door.

Austin: "Everything okay babe?"

You: "Um yeah, just had to pee really bad"

Austin: "Haha okay"

You flush the toilet and pick up the stick. It reads '+'...

Tears quickly escape your eyes. You begin thinking 'Omfg what am I gonna do? What will my parents say? What will my friends say? What will Austin say? Omg Austin! I have to tell him' You jump up from the toilet and come rushing out the bathroom still crying. You see Austin brushing his hair in the mirror with his robe on. He turns around.

Austin: "What's the matter?"

You just show him the stick, unable to speak right now. To your surprise, he grins.

Austin: "Babe! That's great! You're pregnant! Why are you crying?"

You: *sniffles* "You-You're happy?"

Austin: "Yeah! I've always wanted kids! You thought I would be upset?"

You: "Well...yeah"

Austin: "No way. It's not like we're too young or anything. We're 24. Why would you think I'm mad?"

You: "I didn't think you'd wanna have kids with me"

Austin: "What!? Baby, I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Of course I want to have kids with you"

Austin tightly hugs you. He wipes the tears from your eyes and kisses you on the forehead.

Austin: "You know this was perfect timing"

You: "Why?"

Austin gets down on one knee. Pulls a small white box from his robe pocket and takes your hand.

Austin: "[Y/N], will you be my Mrs. Mahone?"

He opens the box.

You: "OH MY GOD! YES OH MY GOD YEEESSS!!"

He takes the ring from the box and slides it onto your finger. He then stands up and hugs you again and kisses you.

Awww!
How weird is it that he proposed to you while you were still naked and his robe covered his nakedness? Haha, I loved that.
I love you all for voting and reading. Thank you for it all!