Austin Mahone Imagines

Imagine #5

It's the weekend of the VMA's and you can't wait for Austin to come to New York. You already live in New York and Austin told you that he would be flying in early Sunday morning. You planned for you and him to go out to lunch on Sunday before the VMA's so you two could have some time together. It's 8:57 Saturday night and you're just walking into your condo coming from the spa because you wanted to look sexy for Austin when he got there in the morning. You then receive a text.

Austin text: 'Hi there angel (;'

You text: 'Hiiii baaabe :) :) :)'

Austin text: 'What is my princess doing?'

You text: 'I'm just sitting in the living room, watching some tv.'

Austin text: 'I wish I was there to cuddle up to you and watch tv with you :('

You text: 'Aw babe me too :c but we'll see each other first thing in the morning ;D'

Austin text: 'Yeah, you're right.'

You text: 'What are you doing my love? (:'

Austin text: 'Uhh just chilling with the crew'

You text: 'Oh, well tell them I said hi (:'

Austin text: 'Lol okay beautiful. I'm gonna get some sleep so I can see my wonderful girlfriend tomorrow (:'

You text: 'Lol okay babe (: sleep tight honey :x'

Austin text: 'I will, thank you and you too ;) the boys said hi'

You text: 'Okay good night c :'

Austin text: 'Goodnight gorgeous :x'

You're so happy and excited that Austin is coming tomorrow that you haven't eaten since morning. You don't feel like cooking anything so you call Little Caesers and order 2 large pepperoni pizzas. You were REALLY hungry.

An hour passes by and your pizzas still aren't there. The guy on the phone told you that they would be there in 30 minutes so you're pretty angry that they're not there yet. By now you have changed into your pajamas (black and red Trukfit t-shirt that belonged to Austin and black short shorts) and rolled your hair so it'd be curly for tomorrow. You're sitting on the living room couch watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians when you get a knock at the door. You're suspecting it's probably just that horrible time managing pizza delivery guy.

You: "IT'S OPEN"

???: "Hey baby"

You: "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME BABY. YOU AN HOUR LA-

You turn around and see Austin, Alex, Robert, and Zach giggling. You notice that Austin is holding 4 boxes of pizza. Then your eyes grow big and you drop your jaw.

Austin: "Don't worry I paid for all of it" *giggles*

You: "AAAGGGGHHHHH!"

You run up to him, throw your arms around his neck and wrap your legs around his waist. He hands the pizza to Alex and wraps his arms around your waist and you both squeeze each other.

You: "Oh my gosh oh my gosh baby I can't believe your here! When did you get here? I thought you were coming tomorrow!? Are you staying the night? Oh my goodness you look so cute!"

You two break free of the hug.

Austin: "Haha calm down babe. I told you I was coming tomorrow because I wanted to surprise you, then I saw the pizza guy pull into your driveway and I paid him to let me take it. And then I decided I wanted to get you a present. Yes, we're all staying the night here. And you look so sexy in my shirt"

You: "Aww thank you babe, but where are they gonna sleep?"

Austin: "I don't know, they'll figure it out haha"

You look to your left and see Dave walk in with a pack of Oreos (your fave cookies).

You: "Aww baby you got this for meee?"

Austin: "Ha of course. I know how much you like them."

You're so amazed at everything Austin has done for you so you lean in towards him and give him a big long tongue kiss. You hear the crew say 'Ew ugh sick I'm eating my pizza now' You pull away and look into Austin's big beautiful green eyes.

You: "Mm I love that tongue" *bites bottom lip, smiles*

Austin: "And I could kiss those sexy lips forever" *winks, smiles*

Then you two help yourselves to some pizza, sit on the couch and watch Teen Wolf.

THE END! (:

Follow me on twitter: @AyyMeezyy

And on tumblr: eye-loveyou.tumblr.com

I hope you liked it (: it would mean a lot if you please vote and/or comment.

Also tell your friends lol

Love you all and thank you for reading! (: