(38)

Wow. This is the last chapter of My Brother Says I'm Dangerous. 

Thank you to everyone for everything, I love this book so much. Thank you for the support, and the kind words, and advice and encouragement. The vibe on this book has been amazing.

Shortly, I will upload an epilogue. I will not be writing a sequel. I hope you all agree, that I have ended this book in a nice way.

I have already started my new book!! Victoria's Secret is up, and I hope you all follow me to it, I'm so excited!!

Lots of love xxxxx

<><><><>

"Eva." Please no.

"Eva. Eva, Eva, Eva, Eva, Eva, Eva-"

"I'm up." I sigh, pushing a giggly little girl off me, sitting up in bed. 

"Good morning." Elizabeth grins. "How was the party?" 

The party last night was so fun.

"It was great." I tell her.

"What did you do?" She asks curiously, sliding under the covers with me.

"We had a really good time."  I yawn.

After Keith's win was announced, the entire hall erupted in cheers. Everybody was screaming, Keith didn't even have to say a whole acceptance speech. But he did everything right. He thanked the crowd, and Dennings. Who didn't look so happy. Gregory Dennings left the building with his family as soon as the results were announced. 

The night went on, and the party never ended. We ate good food, and listened to Keith as he talked about the future. 

Then we danced. We danced all night. It was one of the few nights when I truly just enjoyed myself.

"Uncle Merle's was boring." Beth pouts. "He smells."

"Soon you'll be old enough to stay up past twelve." I laugh. "Do you know where Hunter is?"

"Grooming Susan." She says sleepily. 

"Thanks." I smile. I get up, chucking a large sweater over my leggings, slipping on some boots. "Get some sleep, it's early." She nods, and I'm right. It's only six o'clock.

I quietly shut the door, and go down the stairs. It's still quite quiet, everybody either still in bed or already out working. I make two cups of coffee, and then slip outside, bracing the chilly air. I head down to the stables, where Hunter is outside in the paddock with Susan.

"Morning." I greet him. He turns around and grins.

"This is a change." He laughs. "What happened to your don't get me up before seven rule?"

"A certain Elizabeth tends to break it." I smile, handing him his mug. "Thought I would make the most of it." He nods, and we spend a few minutes just sipping our coffee, watching the sunset. 

"Did you like last night?" He asks. 

"It was so fun." I grin. "Loved it. Looked like Keith had the time of his life."

"He did." He agrees. We fall into our comfortable silence, and I feel like I should ask.

"Why didn't you ask me to prom?" I ask curiously. He sighs, as if he knew this was coming.

"I knew it was a sensitive topic." He explains. "It didn't go well for you last time. I didn't want to upset you."

"Thanks." I say. "Really. I'm kind of glad you didn't."