Special Chapter: Stars alongside Stars

*Note: Helloooo! I'm guessing that no one was expecting this... Here is a special chapter that I have been preparing since the book ended... It is kinda short, but I hope you still enjoy! There will be no POV...*

GTwice stood proudly next to SPink. For once in their lives, they were recieving so much attention. They weren't being bashed about it either.

"One in a Million, Hello we are Twice!" Twice shouted.

"Hello, we are GFriend!" GFriend sshouted.

"Hello, We are SNSD." SNSD shouted.

"Lastly, we are Apink!" Apink shouted.

"We hope that you all enjoyed our special stage today! It's just that we are siblings, so we thought it's be nice." Taeyeon shouted through her mic.

"Thank you all for coming to Our Sibling Stage, we hope to see you all again another time!" Chorong shouted.

With that the girls slowly shuffled off the stage and got prepared to go home. All 30 of the girls were tired after their special concert in which they all performed non-stop, but all of them enjoyed it.

"Alrighty, good job today!" Seohyun said, messing up Tzuyu's hair.

"Unni! My hair!" Tzuyu shouted, pouting.

"Oh, you'll live!" Seohyun shouted, messing it up even more.

Tzuyu simply pouted and walked away, slightly angered.

"Aww, Is our little Tzuyu upset!" Seohyun shouted, running after Tzuyu.

"Maknes, they just don't sit still do they." Taeyeon said.

"Oh, Unni... I can only wonder how they're so innocent on camera..." Jihyo said.

"Oh, you are no exception, missy!" Taeyeon shouted.

Jihyo, laughing hysterically ran away and Taeyeon sighed as she began trading her way to her little sister.

"Well, Snsd, Apink and Gfriend will be taking our leave." Chorong said.

"Already?" Sowon said.

"Let's go, we're neighbors anyway!" Chorong said, dragging her sister.

Soon after they left, Tzuyu, Seohyun, Taeyeon and Jihyo returned.

"Where did Apink and GFriend go?" Tzuyu asked.

"They just left." Hyoyeon said.

"Well, let's get going then." Taeyeon said.

"We're leaving too?" Dahyun said.

"Yes, now let's go." Yoona said, dragging Dahyun away.

"Unni, wait! UNNI!" Dahyun shouted.

Soon after they all began walking towards the door, only to be met by their biggest fans. MissMX.

"You guys did great today!" Krystal shouted, happily hugging Nayeon.

"Yo, Krys, thanks!" Nayeon said.

"See you at school!" Krystal shouted, reconciling with the rest of MissMX.

The girls continued to proceed towards the exit, but they just couldn't avoid all the reporters...

"Snsd, and Twice, great performance today, can you give a word?" One of them said.

"Thank you for enjoying our performance and we hope to bring you even better performances in the furture!" Tiffany said.

The reporters smiled and opened a way for the girls to get through. They all smiled happily as they walked out confidently and finally climbed into the car.

"Guys, you all did great today!" Jessica said.

"Thanks!" They all replied.

After that the car ride was simple joy. The joy of stars alongside stars.

Sisters to be exacts... ♡♡♡