Chapter 2: Again and Again

SUNNY/SOONKYU POV:

I was it itching to get home. I got a call on my second, public phone, from Nayeon's school saying that she made another mistake and that next time I'll have to go. That little girl has got to get her head screwed on cause right in now it's about to fall off.

I picked up my phone, not wanting to wait till I got home, to scold Nayeon. To think, that she just had called me, when did she have the time to cause trouble, again. I called her right away, and she picked up within a second.

Soonkyu: LEE NAYEON!!!

Nayeon: U- Un- Unni...

Soonkyu: Are you serious!? Again!?!?

Nayeon: I-

Soonkyu: Don't say you're sorry, cause you're not.

Nayeon: U-

I ended the call before she could say anything more. Anger is boiling inside me and I saw it in Sooyoung and Taeyeon too. I knew that Jisoo and Jungyeon were issues too. This happens almost every week. Whether it be, Tzuyu Chaeyoung and Dahyun or Momo, Mina and Sana, they're always in trouble. Apparently they always bother the most loved kids. The headmaster see the popular kids Jisoo always bothers as the sweetest kids, I trust the headmaster in that.

I looked out the window of the van thinking about what I should do. I honestly think that just hitting her isn't enough. I might need to be a bit mean this time.

We finally reached home and I stormed in anger bubbling inside, only for my anger to increase when I saw that the 9 girls were hurt, again.

"What happened today?!?" I said, burning with rage.

"U-

"JISOO KIM!" Taeyo screamed.

"AGAIN!" Yoona shouted.

I saw that all of GG was pissed. We all had put fists clenched tightly at the scene of our little sister all cut up, again... This also happens, but not just once weekly. It happens everyday. Even the usually calm Seohyun was breathing heavily.

"CHOI JUNGYEON, YOU. ME. MY ROOM. NOW." Sooyoung said.

"NAYEON." Sunny said, glaring.

One by one, we all called our siblings. I'm just about ready to kill her. Ugh....

TZUYU POV:

Oh no, Juhyun Unni is angry. I'm dead. Whenever she gets mad, I practically die and come back to life. She dragged make away to the bathroom, where I always get yelled at. Nayeon gets yelled at in her, Jungyeon's and Jisoo's room. Jungyeon is in Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona's room. Jisoo is Taeyeon, Miyoung and Sooyeon's room. Mina is in the kitchen. Sana is in her, Momo's and Mina's room. Dahyun in Her, Chaeyoung's and my room. Chaeyoung in the practice room that is in our dorm. Momo is in Hyoyeon, Soonkyu and Juhyun Unni's room.

"Seo Tzuyu, why in the world are you hurt again?" Juhyun Unni said, trying to be calm.

"I swear that i just tripped on the school steps.'' I said.

"How did the rest of the girls get hurt?" She asked.

"Uh..." I paused in panic, "How am I supposed to know."

"Tzuyu, what's really going on?" Juhyun Unni asked.

"Unni, I'm fine." I said.

"No, you're not, now get in the shower, I'll grab you some clothes." she said, leaving me all alone.

A single tear fell from my face. I quickly took off my clothes and rushed into the shower. I didn't want Juhyun Unni seeing me cry, then she'd know something really big was wrong. I can never let her know.

I heard the door open.

"Tzuyu, your clothes are next to the sink." Juhyun Unni said, before leaving again.

Under the warm water I let my tears fall and my arms were stinging in pain as the little bits of blood washed off me. I knew that I had knew small cuts from the needles that were plopped on my head today and some old cut froms other days when they either beat me or possibly burned me, seriously, they've burned us before. Not enought to leave a mark, but just enough to make me feel incredible pain. I hate school.

I quickly showered knowing that the other TWICE girls needed to cry as well. I put on my clothes, dried my hair and I was out. I hope Jisoo Unni is okay. Taeyeon Unni always hits or slaps her. I get slapped too, sometimes, like right now.

I felt a sharpt sting to my face. Juhyun Unni was giving me glare.

"That is for lying." She said, slapping me again.

"That's for making me worry." She said, slapping me for the last time.

"And, that is for being a bad student." She said, leaving me standing in front of my room.

I walked in seeing that Dahyun and Chaeyoung had been hit as well. We all had red faces. I hate that I have to go to school tomarrow.

TAEYEON POV:

"Jisoo, you need to stop bothering the good girls." I said.

"Go-

"Don't talk." I said again, slapping her.

"OPen up your palms." I said.

Jisoo opened up her hands as I took a clothes hanger and hit them. she winced in apain and I did that same motion 9 more times, until her hands were raw and red.

"Hope you don't cause anymore trouble." I said, pushing her out of my room. That kid.

I suddenly got a call from our manager.

Manager: Hey, Tae

Taeyeon: Hello.

Manager: I just wanted to tell you that you're having a suprise concert tomarrow at Jisoo's school.

Taeyeon: What!

Manager: Also don't tell TWICE.

Taeyeon: O.. O.. Okay.

Manager: Good, Bye!

Manager ended the call and I layed down on my bed. Tiffany and Jessica walked in.

"Did you hear the news?" I asked.

"Yup, and now I'm panicing." Tif said.

"What are we supposed to do, they will not be happy tomarrow." Sica said.

"Exactly." I sighed.

Tomarrow is gonna be a long day.

-----------------------------------------
Hello everyone, this is the second chapter and I know that it is really boring right noe, but I promise that it will get more exciting in the next chapter. Also I know that SNSD is kinds scary in this chapter, but the punishments are what you'll get in Korea... Lastly, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote as well as comment and possibly follow me! Thank you!