Chapter 4: More Bullies

MINA POV:

"Unni, ready to meet Apink?" I asked Sooyeon unni.

"Minring, I'm almost done." Sooyeon Unni said, from behind her door.

"Okee Dokey!" I said.

I waited outside for my sister and I saw that the rest of Twice was doing the same. We were all smiley because we would be going to school with Gfriend while Apink and SNSD went to InkiGayo togethre so that SNSD could promote Party and Apink could promote Remeber.

Now by now your probably wondering why we're going to school in the summer, well... Twice goes to a year round school. We get 2 week long breaks every 3 monts so it's all okay. Sadly even during breaks we have barely enough time to hang out with our sisters so I'm glad we have Gfriend to hang out with us.

Also, we made up with our sisters. They decided that htey may have been a bit harsh after we were all cut up. So instead they're driving us to school, again, and this time we wont be in such strong tension. We'll actually be smiling and laughing in the car, and because Apink is coming with us we have 34 people coming along. So I'm riding with Sooyeon Unni, Hyoyeon Unni, Yuri Unni, Sana, Momo, Eunji Unni, Yuna, Hayoung Unni and lastly Yewon.

Teh other people were riding in different cars and we had at 3 cars moving us all. I quickly got into the car and snatched a seat beside Sooyeon Unni who was currently in a deep conversation with Yuri Unni.

"Sooyeon Unni!" I said, giving my older sister a happy nudge, making her turn around to me.

"Oh, Miguri!" Sooyeon Unni said, pinching my cheecks.

"Oh wow, you guys are so close!" Yewon said.

"So are we Wonie!!" Hayoung Unni said, pulling Yewon into a big hug.

"ahh!" Yewon squealed as she was pulled into the hug.

We all laughed and eventually we all grew tired. I started talking to Yewon, Yuna, Momo and Sana while the older sisters spoke amongst themselves.

"So, guys, I think you should call me Yuju." Yuna said.

"Why?" Momo asked.

"Well, you guys have Yoona Unni..." Yuna said.

"No, we'll just call you YuYu!" Sana said.

"Um, sure, while the rest of the world calls emYuju or Yuna in our friend group I'll be YuYu!" YuYu said happily.

"Gals, sorry to interrupt, but were here." Eunji Unni said.

We all looked out the window adn sighed as we got out of our seats and waved our sisters good-bye. We watched their dissapear into the distance and then, the bullying began...

HYOYEON POV:

I watched the girls all leave thier cars and we drove off to our first schedule, InkiGayo. I started practicing my lines for party while Apink did their Remeber stuff.

"So, Eunji, what are you doing after InkiGayo?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm going to film a short interview with my members." Eunji replied, "What about you?"

"Well, I'm going to buy my sister lunch, secretly, of course." I replied, thinking about a suprise I was planning for Momo today, she said she really wanted jokbal so...

"That's nice, but have you ever thought about telling the world that you're her older sister?" Eunji asked.

"Well, I'm waiting for the day SM lets us do so..." I replied.

"Me, too. ACube keeps saying that the time will come, but honestly I'm not sure." Eunji said.

"Guys, were here, Jessica said.

All 5 of us got out of the car and began walking to the waiting room. GG's was right next to Apink's. The fans saw us walk in together adn tehy flipped out! Some of them said, "OMG, My 2 fav groups, together!" or "My biases, all in one!". I smiled back at them adn thought about how this was probably how Twice was treated at school. I mean they're pretty and talented so, why wouldn't they!

"Apink please get on stand by." I heard.

I looked out my door and saw Apink slowly shuffling out of the waiting room a gave them a quick thunbs up adn they gave one back. I'm glad that Apink and GG are friends now. Before this, we were always seen as enemies, even if we didn't feel that way inside. Now were friends and so are our little sisters!

I listened to their song 'Remeber' adn sang along. I honestly really liked thier song. It was nice and catchy and Eunji sings like an angel, just like Taeyeon. I liked listening to them until we were told to go on stand by.

I rushed out of the waiting room adn Apink, as they were walking back, gave GG some fightings and thumbs up making us smile a little bit more before going up on stage. I hope Twice will somehow waych this live.

CHAEYOUNG POV:

I was sitting in class during break time and it was the perfect moment for me to watch GG's live performance on InkiGayo. Not wanting to be seen, I hid in the janitor's closet with Tzuyu and Dahyun, shockingly we all fit with enough room for at least 3 more people. soon 2 people did join us. SinB and Yewon walked in and we watched Apink Remeber as well as GG Party.

When we alked out of the closet, to my own amazment there was MissX standing right in front of my eyes. Now they 6 more people, just like us. Great...

"Hello, Idiot15, I see that you have 15 members now." Suzy said, scowling.

"Welcome, the new upgraded group, we're now MissMX." A girl said.

"Seulgi, calm down, we don't need to announce that to these losers, they'll figure it out soon enough." Fei said.

I just turned away storming off in anger. How come they have new transfer students the second Gfriend comes! Ah, It just makes me so mad!

Behind me, I saw my friends follow me and seeing that made me a bit happier.

"Chaeyoung, I have something to say." Yewon suddenly said.

"Oh no, what?" I asked.

"So, well, you know how were only transfer students?" Yewon began, "We came with 6 others, I forgot to tell you about them and trust me they were the Queenkas at our old school, while we were the bullied."

"Just like us.." I muttered, slightly louder just so she could hear me.

"Yeah, that's why we'll get along even more!" SinB shouted out, making the mood instantly lighter.

We all laughed and the smiles were gone when we saw that MissMX was gone. WE ran over to our lockers, knowing something was fishy. All over our lockers were so many hurtful words, again. I opened my locker, only to be greeted my a dead mouse hanging from the top of the locker.

Soon the rest of GTwice was running over and Momo started crying. We opened the rest of the lockers only to find even more horrific sights. For example, Jisoo had a bloosy knife adn Tzuyu got her picture all edited to look like she was a muderer adn blood was spilling out of her eyes.

Tzuyu's hand balled up into a fist as well ad Dahyun's and Mine. I punched my locker leaving a small dent and Krystal only smiled. Then things only got worse when every student surrounding GTwice threw eggs and flour all over me. After that they poured oil on me and they mocked me.

"Might as well fry them up!" A new girl shouted.

Literally next thing I knew they had a ring of fire surrounding twice for just a second beofre someone distinguished it, just before the fire alarms could go off.

So now, my body felt a little too warm and I could tell Gfriends was used to this kind of treatment as tehy sighed and dusted themselves off. The bell rang for lunch break and before anything else could happen Momo's eyes opened wide. I looked to where she was looking, and GTwice is in big trouble now.

-----------------------------
Hello, everyone! This is the 4th chapter of this fanfiction adn I thank everyone for giving it a lot of support! I hope you liked this cahpter and please don't forget to vote and possibly follow me! Thank You!