Chapter 8: Tears

DAHYUN POV:

I watched as my sister was hit with a car. It was as if time had slowed down. I watched her body tumble over the car with blood easily following after. I looked to the boys and they were glaring at us in anger, while I cried the most I had ever, even when I was so bullied. 

"IDIOT15 WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SNSD AND APINK!!!!!" The headmaster said as he ran out of the building.

I kept on crying as I crawled over to Yoona Unni's body. I heard the ambulances coming and I saw as they stopped before and carefully put Yoona Unni's body into a stretcher. All I could think was 

"Does Yoona have a sibling to help her along the way." The nurse asked.

Without another word I crawled into the ambulance. The Headmaster yelled at me to get out, but I knew I was really the only one to help Yoona Unni right now. I saw that the rest of GTwice was doing the same.

"Are you related to her in anyway?" The nurse asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Then stay in." He said.

I watched as GTwice was separated into 15 different ambulance cars. I was still bawling my eyes out and praying that Yoona Unni would be okay. She was bleeding from her head, hand and leg. A piece of glass was sticking out of her leg, where it was bleeding and I just stared at her face.

"Okay, I need you to tell us your relationship with her, even if it is supposed to be a secret." The Nurse said.

"I'm her little sister." I said with no hesitation.

"Do you have the same blood type as her?" The nurse asked me.

"No." I said, "She's B I'm an O."

"Well, do any of your other friends have B?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Who?" He asked.

"Hwang ChaeYoung and Kwon Sana." I said.

"Good, we might need your blood for others though." The nurse said.

The rest of the car ride was filled with questions. The entire time I looked at Yoona Unni. Wondering, what if I had just got up a little faster. What if I just... What if I just wasn't her sister...

We soon reached the hospital after about 15 minutes of extreme speeding. It was a huge hospital. Me and my sister were taken to an operation room. 

"Okay, Um, what is your name?" The surgeon asked.

"Dahyun." I replied.

"You're O right?" I was asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Alright, we don't need your blood right now, but we do need you to stay right next to your sister, throughout the entire operation." The doctor said, as he motioned me to wash my hands.

I did as he asked and soon I was all suited up in sanitized.

'Wait, are you perhaps O-?" He asked me.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"Then get your arm ready, we can give your blood to everyone." The doctor said.

Finally getting my tears to stop, I let out my arm with zero hesitation. The doctor, having to be quick, quickly found my vein and plunged in the needle. It stung, but I held it in.

"Okay, now don't move, your sister's injuries aren't that bad, but she lost a lot of blood." The surgeon said.

I nodded my head as I felt my blood being pulled out.