Chapter 3: Avoid then Reunite and Secrets

MIYOUNG / TIFFANY POV:

Today, I go to Chaeyoung's school and perform a special performance. I heard that the performace is a suprise and only the headmaster knows, sadly, he doesn't know that Chaeyoung is my little sister... GG didn't have a schedule today, besides the school thing, so we decided to the risk of taking the girls to school... Boy, was that a bad idea.

"So, Jisoo.." Taeyeon said, trying to stop the awkwardness.

"What." Jisoo replied harsley.

"Tae, just... Don't try." Sica said.

"Hey, Twice, lets just walk." Jisoo suddenly said.

"No, sit down and shut up." Tae said.

Jisoo hand clenched into a white fist. Soon all of Twice was pissed.

"Okay, um, let's all just calm down, okay?" I said, trying to decrease the tension in the car.

"Tiffany Unni, shut up." Chaeyoung said.

Tiffany, she called me Tiffany. She only does that when she's really mad. She probably wont talk to me for at least a week.

"Are we there yet?" Tzuyu said.

"Be quiet." Seohyun said sharply.

Tzuyu's face clenched up again. Yup, taking them to school was a horrible idea. Then I got a text, phew...

Sica: This was a horrible idea

Fany: My thoughts exactly

Sica: How to fix this...

Fany: Apologize?

Sica: Um, well we didn't really do anything wrong...

Fany: Still we hit them..

Sica: Yeah, Mina won't even look at me...

Fany: And she was already cold...

Sica: Hey!

Fany: NVM..

I put my phone away and looked to Chaeyoung. That poor kid. I decided I should apologize.

"Chaeyoun-

"Shut it, Tiffany Unni, don't say you're sorry, you're not." Chaeyoung replied, angrily.

"Hey, Chaeyoung don't talk to your older sister like that." Tae said.

Uh oh... This is gonna get out of hand isn't it...

"Taeyeon Unni, if you're not my real Unni please don't care." Chaeyoung replied.

"Chaeyoung, how could you say that!" Seohyun suddenly shouted.

"Seohyun Unni, stay out of it!" Tzuyu said.

"Did you just call me, Seohyun." Seohyun said, slightly shocked and sad.

My gosh... All the members who have stage names, Like Sunny and Jessica, when they're called by they're stage names by the younger ones, they know that they're little sisters are a little extra hurt. This car ride just got a whole lot longer.

"Yes I did, Seohyun." Tzuyu replied.

"Hey, who said you could call me that!" Seohyun screamed.

Thankfully, before anything else could happen we reached the school. Twice quickly got out pushing through us and Seohyun, in anger, literally pushed Tzuyu out of the car.

Today is gonna be one heck of a 'rainy day', if you know what I mean.

JUNGYEON POV: