Chapter 1: First impressions.

WARNING: This story is BoyXBoy, if you don't like this stuff get you're butt in gear and click that back button because that's what this story's got.

Ok, now onto the readers who WILL read this :D It's my first chapter and book i've writen, so if it sucks, blame my inexperiance with this stuff. Anyways, yea enjoy Blu and Domi's story :3 ~

*     *     * 

Dominic’s POV -Thursday

I sat in study hall, doing the opposite from what every body else, studying. I was in the library, everybody but me was huddled in tiny groups, talking about boring gossip. I sat in the corner of the large room, my books and papers spread out studying for a test in math when I heard a group of girls to my left talking, a small petite looking girl wearing her school uniform skirt a bit too short was speaking rather loud.

“Did you guys see the new kid, he’s gorgeous.” the girls giggled and one with blonde and pink hair squealed, “I know right, he’s like a god...” her voice was high pitched and annoying, I quickly lost interest in the stupid gossip about the new guy. I sighed, he was probably just another dumb trouble maker. 

I began to pack my stuff up, not wanting to listen to the obnoxious girls anymore. As I walked out of the library I held my math book close to my chest and watched my feet as I walked. Within a few steps out of the library I felt myself hit something solid and go flying back. I landed hard on my butt with my binder and papers falling out of my school bag that hung over my shoulder like a satchel and hung loosely at my hip. I brushed my hair out of my eyes as I moved to grab and organize my papers, not daring to look at who i’d walked into.

“What the fuck, watch where you’re going!” a masculine voice shouted in front of me. I shoved my binder in my school bag silently and began to look around the ground for my math book, but only found the feet of the boy i’d bumped into. He wore torn up black converse, I looked up, examining him quickly as I stood, he also wore a pair of black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and leather jacket, his hair was pretty long and was combed up in a messy style, with eyes that were a piercing pale green. “Looking for this?” he asked, holding up my math book with a devious smirk as his eyes raked over me. I fixed my hair and nodded a yes, when I reached out to grab the book he held it up out of my reach, since he was taller than me by a head there was nothing I could do to get it. I sighed and gave him an irritated look, he chuckled as he looked me up and down, “Hey geek, use your words.” he teased as I tried to jump up and grab my book. He chuckled more as I failed, “C’mon you’re not gonna beg me for your book?” he continued to tease me as I scowled at him.

He poked me in the side and handed me a book.

“Blu, trying to get suspended for bullying on the first day, are we?” I noticed my english teacher, Mrs. Jayne walking towards us. The boy smiled kindly at her,

“No, never, me and glasses here are just making friends.” he swung his arm around my shoulder casually as I shrunk at the interaction, I don’t like people touching me.

“Is that so?” Mrs. Jayne studdied us for a moment then looked me in the eyes, “Dominic, if Blu here causes you any trouble feel free to let me know, my nephew here knows very well the hell that I can rain.” she smiled kindly and walked off. The boy pulled his arm from my shoulder and fixed his jacket,

“Dominic huh?” he studdied me, making me hold my book tightly to my chest, hanging my head low as I stared at the ground shyly, I don’t like it when people study me like im some kind of insect. I nodded yes awkwardly before we fell into an awkward silence for a few minutes before it was broken by the group of gossiping girls walking out of the library behind us. The one with the annoying voice and pink hair giggled as she stood next to Blu, I guess thats his name, and looped her arm through his,

“Hey cutie.” she spoke seductively as she batted her eyelashes up at him. I took my chance and walked away quickly, nearly tripping myself with how much of a hurry I was in.

Blu’s POV- Thursday

I felt a soft light object collide with my chest and bounce off like a ball, I realized it was a person as I watched them land on their butt on the ground. I yelled at the kid as I watched him scramble to organize his papers. Bending down I grabbed the math book he dropped and held it, it was an AP book for brain-head kids. When he stood to get his book I noticed how much taller than him I was, and just how beautiful he was. He had long golden hair that ended just half way in his stunning grey eyes, with light pale skin,

“Looking for this?” I asked as I smirked at him, he was adorable, in a shy nerdy way. He nodded a yes and reached for the book, I kept it out of his reach, making him give me an agitated look, only making him look more adorable. Looks like i’ve got one my first victim’s of this school, I was going to get this boy in bed with me by the end of the month. I began to tease him to talk, wanting to hear his voice, he looks like a guy with a sexy voice, one that would give you goose bumps. I chuckled as he tried to get the book, only to fail, we was like a puppy, the more time near him the cuter he got. When I poked him in the side and he didn’t react I was disapointed, I was hoping he was ticklish. Sighing quietly I handed him his book as my aunt began to scold me for teasing him. I caught his name before she left, I pulled my arm from him and smiled, “Dominic huh?” he nodded shyly, I bit my lip, even his name is sexy. We sat in silence as I let my eyes peer over him. He wore one of the many styles of the school uniform, it consisted of a pair of tan kahki pants, un-tucked white button up with the sleeve’s neatly rolled up to his elbows, and a tie that had the school logo on it. I’d seen a few other guys wearing it the same way, but he wore it differently, it was clean and crisp, he made sure to look good at school, confirming my idea that he was a nerd even more. The outfit didn’t stand out on any other guy, but on him it was pretty attractive. The clean look made me want to see the not-so-clean side of him (if you know what I mean) I seriously want this boy now.

I ran my hand through my hair, getting ready to turn on my charm. Only to have my plan crushed when a group of girls walked out of the library, one with an anoying voice and highlights in her hair began to hit on me. She was a pretty girl, but she tried to hard, with a lot of make up and her school top unbuttoned too low. I sighed as I watched Dominic walk off, my eyes watching his ass, yeah i’m a pervy bisexual teen, and am proud of it. The girl was still clinging to my arm, I shrugged, if I was going to keep my reputation at my old school I couldn’t push her away, I wrapped my arm around her and flirted right back.

During lunch I got my food and walked to my aunts classroom, I found her sitting at her desk, grading papers as she ate.

“Hey aunt Kayla.” I said with a smile as I sat in a desk in front of her. She smiled at me

“How’s the first day Blu?” she put the pen she held down and began to eat again, my aunt’s a tall curvy woman standing at a lovely 5'7, nothing compared to my 6'4, with natural curly red hair that went to her mid back,  and stunning light blue eyes,

“Lots of chicks hitting on me mainly-” I was cut off the by the sound of the door opening. I turned my head to see Dominic in the doorway, he held his food shyly as he looked at me, shock apparant on his face as his eyes were wide, he quickly looked down at the ground and began to walk out. 

“Dominic darling, stay please, my nephew wont bite.” aunt Kayla said with a sweetness to her voice. He looked up at her confused, “Oh, yes, I didn’t tell you? Blu here is my nephew, but please sit down.” he sat in the desk beside me shyly and looked down at his food awkwarldly. I looked at him and smiled,

“Sup.” he didn’t reply, just huddled down even more. I looked up at my aunt confused,

“He’s mute.” she said before taking another bite of her lunch.

*     *     *

Leksia:Woo, my first chapter! Hope you enjoyed it, if you could let me know what you think in the comments or give me a vote that'd be so greatly appreciated :) anyways, I blame Aeyo on the pervy thoughts of Blu XD

Also, the actress for Mrs. Jayne, Blu's aunt is Deborah Ann Woll, she's the image to the right.

Yeah, so that's it for now, let me know what you thought please, and with that Aeyo and I will go now :)