Chapter 30: Meeting Ariel

Blu’s POV-

You know that moment when you realize the person you have is too good for you, and could get someone so much better, but knowing they’re so great makes you want to be better yourself? Thats the moment of realization I had when Dominic told me he’s willing to take care of my little sister with me. 

“How will we deal with college and jobs and everything?” Dominic’s warm and loving gaze never stopped, he smiled softly

“We’ll figure it out, just tell me. Do you want to take care of her, or give her up for adoption.” he was serious, no matter what I chose, how we’d have to cope, he would be with me, by my side, the whole time.

“I want to take care of her.” I said softly, Dominic smiled fully,

“I thought so.” his lips met mine briefly, “And it’s a good thing, because I do too.” and just like that, knowing I wasn’t going to have to take this all on alone, it made me feel so much better. I still feel the pain of loosing my father, and a step-mom I never knew I had, but Dominic would help me through that too. For now, all that mattered was this little girl i’d never met, and Dominic, they were now my world.

-Three days later-

“No Dominic, you worked so hard to go to college.” I said sternly, we were sitting on his bed, discussing how we were going to deal with raising my little sister.

“I don’t care, I can go to college later, I care about you and her, not college. I’ll stay at home and take care of her while you go to college and work.” he wouldn’t back down, but I didn’t want to step back either, he didn’t go through all the stress to graduate early to become a stay home dad.

“You don’t want to do this Dominic.” I insisted, he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms,

“If I didn’t want to do this I wouldn’t have suggested it.” he stepped closer and dropped his arms to his sides, “Now, will you give up and let me win this argument that we know i’ll win?” I sighed as I pulled him into a hug, with a chuckle,

“I love you so much.” I mumbled into his neck, he chuckled and kissed me.

“I love you too, now, we have to talk to my dad about your sister.” Mr. Favara had spoken with the hospital, they were going to keep her for a week to make sure everything’s fine and so we could figure out the living arrangements.

We walked into Mr. Favara’s office where he was on the phone,

“I’ll call you back.” he set the phone down and turned to us with a smile in his office chair. “Boys.” he greated us, “ Have you decided anything Blu?” he asked as we sat on the small sofa across from his chair.

“I want to meet her, and take care of her.” he nodded and chewed on the end of his pen.

“I know you mean well son, but how do you plan on doing that?” he asked calmly,

“We plan on moving to New York where he’ll work for his mom and go to college, and I’ll take care of her during the day.” Dominic stressed the words ‘we’ and 'I’ as he spoke. His father sighed and rubbed his forehead,

“Very well, i’ll sell the house, the car, and any furniture you don’t want to move to New York with you.” his father smiled softly as he scribbled into a notebook,

“I want you and Aunt Kayla to look at the stuff too, if there’s anything you like it’s yours.” after some more talking, we ended up going to the house and figured out what to keep, and left the rest for my aunt and the Favara’s to have or sell.

“Do you want to meet Ariel?” Mr. Favara asked as we climbed into his car. Dominic sat in the passenger seat while I saw in the back, “She’s adorable.” he began to pull out of the drive way as he spoke.

“We’d love to.” I answered, I noticed Dominic smile softly at my answer; little did he know what i’d planned with Paige.

Dominic’s POV-

As we walked into the hospital to see Ariel I intertwined my fingers with Blu’s as we held hands. My dad led us through the hospital to her room, Ariel had short black hair and hazel eyes that sparkled with innocence as she sat on the hospital bed, her legs swinging back and forth since her feet didn’t reach the floor. She wore a light blue dress that went to her knees, on her feet were a pair of white sandals with a flower on the top. She gave me a small innocent grin,

“Marry us.” she giggled as she held out a box with a ring in it, though it sounded more like ‘mawey us’ with her being two, but I still understood. My breath caught in my throat at her words, I looked at Blu with wide eyes as he went over and took the box from Ariel’s hands, he got down on one knee in front of me and I felt tears come to my eyes.

“Dominic Favara, will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?” he asked with a charming smile,

“Oh my god,” I breathed out, finally letting oxygen to my brain. “Of course.” as he stood up I tackled him in a hug, our lips crashing together as he wrapped his arms around me. When we pulled apart he slipped the ring on my finger and I couldn’t hold back my smile.

*     *      *

Ok, that was a bit cheesy in my opinion, but you know what, I kind of like cheesy so i'm keeping it.

Plus i'm too lazy to rewrite it. And I just realized this story met chapter 30 o-e it feels so long, so any who are still here reading, thank you :D

But the end is coming soon :'( hold on guys, just a few more chapters and Blu and Domi's story will be over...

Votes, Comments, and follows are highly appreciated.