Chapter 32: The Wedding END

One Year later- A day before the wedding

“C’mon you have to do something for your final day as a free man!” Nat poked me in the side as I continued to pick up Ariel’s toys around the apartment.

“I don’t want to Nat, im fine staying here and relaxing.” I replied, tossing the various dolls and cheap toys into the bin that sat by the couch.

“No, no, no. We are finding Ariel a last minuet baby sitter, Blu’s out with his buddies and you’re going out with me right this minuet.” she crossed her arms over her chest, her modeling career was starting to rocket, making her always off traveling for photo shoots, but she’d taken the month, yes the whole month off to spend time with me before Blu and I’s wedding. She insisted being there with me. 

There was a sound of the front door being unlocked, assuming it was Blu Ariel stood up on the couch where she’d been sitting watching a Disney move silently.

“Papa?” she asked out, looking at me wide eye’d and hopeful. For the past few months she’d started calling Blu papa and me daddy. It made me smile every time she called me it. I picked the little girl up and held her.

“No it is not your Papa darling, its me, you’re amazing Aunty Paige, and Gran-gran.” Paige said with a smile, walking into the room wearing a black dress suit and matching heels, her hair perfectly curled and makeup as flawless as always. 

“Just got back from the office and decided Domi, that you my friend are going to go and have fun tonight. No arguments.” she stated matter-of-factly as Blu’s mother took Ariel from my arms, who was cheering about her Gran-gran and talking about her new dolls. Paige was a wedding planner and owned a wedding dress shop and loved it, meaning she’d made me let her plan the wedding.

“That’s what I was telling him.” Nat grumbled, the two girls didn’t talk much since the break up, especially after Celia broke up with Paige a month after graduation. Celia had just been jealous that Paige wasn’t paying attention to her anymore and once she got the attention she didn’t care for it anymore. Paige had been heart broken and spent two weeks in her room eating ice cream and moping while I tried to cheer her up.

“Girls im fine-”

“Honey my son is out having his own fun, you go and enjoy yourself, i’ve got the baby.” Vivian assured me, patting my back before sitting down and distracting Ariel with the movie again.

“Where are we even going?” I asked annoyed as Paige’s hand linked with mine, even after all this time she still had a habit of holding hands with me. Nat shrugged, standing on the other side of me, “Im not old enough to drink, neither are you Nat and Paige, you hate hangovers. So what are we going to do?” Nat let out a small snort and laughed,

“My place, movie night, drama talk, all the good stuff, oh and junk food.” she smirked, Nat was a sugar addict as of recently and had been bringing home all kinds of candy from different places. She unlocked her apartment, that was only a few floors above mine and pointed to the couch that faced a large tv, the couch was covered in pillows and blankets with piles of candy on the coffee table and stacks of movies beside it.

“Aww my sister knows I love the simple things.” I teased, she rolled her eyes,

“Of course I do, if I didn’t i’d be a bad twin.” she shoved me playfully with a smirk.

After watching half of one horror movie, then chickening out because it was too scary we watched a comedy and two romance movies. I could see the two girls whispering to one another on the couch from where I sat on the recliner. Nat smiled softly and whispered something to Paige before wrapping her arm around the girl. Paige in return rested her head on Nat’s shoulder and smiled as she turned her attention to the tv. Looks like they made up, I knew they both still had feelings for one another, they’d just been too stupid to actually talk to eachother.