“Any way, whatever this myth is going on about we don’t really care, because every Alpha and Beta in the country is sick and tired of their teenagers moping and complaining about their lack of mates. It is unusual for all the packs to get together unless there is danger, none the less we decided that all the unmated children of Alphas and Betas will be attending a three week-long camp we have set up for you. You will be leaving tonight and flying to a nearby airport. We have kept this location a secret to everyone except for ourselves. You will be no different.”  I watched my dad reach behind him, grabbing four thick manila envelopes from Dan then preceded to hand us our professionally addressed envelopes.

                I stood in shock for a second staring down at the package in my hands reading:  Miss. Jasmine A. Black. “So this is what you were smirking about Dan!” I yelled smiling at his retreating back getting a wave in response.

                “Everything you need to know is in this packet. Good Luck!” My dad said finally smiling again before leaving the house.

                I looked down at the package again before running up the stairs to my room and busting through the door. I dropped myself onto my bed before I allowed myself to gently open the envelope. I couldn’t believe that I was going to finally meet my mate! It was something I could only dream of before today but I just knew in my heart that he was going to be there with me. Okay enough of the dramatics and see what you have been told to do.

                I pull out a thick red leather folder and inside included a letter basically stating that this was a time for them to sort out who are their mates. They have deciphered from the myth a small problem with the mating process. Usually when a wolf shifts near his mate that is the first person they go to once changed. With us, they aren’t too sure on how we will react to one another or what the signs will be that they are our match.

                On the first day they basically plan to throw us all together for a welcoming BBQ dinner. The people who planned this hope that we will pair off immediately or at least within the first evening because I noticed that the words ‘one bedroom cabin’ were repeated quite often in the letter. Once our mates are found we had the next week, if not longer to complete the process of becoming fully mated. It wasn’t until all teens are successfully mated that we will be allowed out of the ‘compound’ as they keep calling it.

                “Okay, it is official; our parents have completely lost their minds. They are letting a bunch of hormonal teenage wolves together basically telling them to get it on with someone.” Allie exclaimed from the foot of my bed. I looked up to find my brother and Ryan sprawled out on the floor examining their folders intently. I was so engrossed in my own folder that I hadn’t even noticed them following me into my room.

                “Are they serious?” Jack asked looking up at me wide eyed and grinning from ear to ear.

                “I think so.” I said smiling back. Jack jumps up without another word and runs across the hall to his room pulling a suitcase out of his closet.

                “So, we leave here at two that gives us an hour to get our things together and meet back up. I’m leaving.” Allie shot up and ran out the door leaving her brother chuckling behind her.

                “I got her keys…” he stands up jiggling the keys in his hand before following his sister out the door.

                I stood up wondering to myself what I should pack when I recalled a paragraph in the letter about it. I found the letter and found these lines:  bring only any toiletries you think you might need, all clothing will be provided for you according to your schedule for that day. So I walked into the bathroom and began shoving my shampoo, toothbrush and other items into a small bag. I also grabbed my iPod and cell phone before heading out the door to meet the others. Before we knew it a black SUV pulled up outside of the house and it was time for us to go. The four of us grinned at each other before racing each other for the car.