Chapter One

Warnings: boyxboy relationships, vampires, werewolves, soulmates, violence, strong language, cross dressing, triggering content.

-

"Today's the day,"  was what Luke Hemmings woke up to on the first day of school, he rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Wake up Luke, we have to leave in like half an hour," Michael-one of his two soon to be three soulmates- yelled. "Mike, it takes me five minutes to get dressed, let me sleep," Luke whined. "wake up Lucas, the earlier you get done the earlier we get to see who our fourth soulmate is," he heard Ashton yell. Luke groaned, getting out of bed and getting dressed, going to the living room where the other two were waiting. "I'm ready," he said softly.

Ashton smiled, standing up and pulling Michael with him, "c'mon, we're one day closer to becoming best friends with him, whoever he is,"

"yeah but we're also one day closer to being his boyfriends," Michael added in

"don't forget that we're one day closer to being his husbands as well," Luke smiled, grabbing the car keys off the hook and throwing them to Ashton who caught them and wrapped an arm around Michael's waist, Luke grabbed their bags and flasks that were filled with blood-from a blood bank of course, they wouldn't kill innocent people. The three drove to school, sipping on the blood and listening to Michael occasionally humming to a song on the radio.

They got to school and cleaned themselves up, Ashton sighing quietly, "Today's the day,"

Luke nodded, "I wonder what his name is." he mumbled, smiling slightly. "I wonder how old he is and if he got the co-ordinates yet, I mean when we met Lu then he didn't have his yet," Michael womdered. "I don't think so, I mean humans don't get them until they're seventeen, only vampires get them at like thirteen." Luke replied. "Yeah, that too," Ashton nodded. "c'mon, let's get going," Ashton said, waving the other two over. The three walked to the back of the school where they used to sit, around ten years ago- before they became vampires. "wait, what the fuck is Joey Graceffa doing here ?" Michael asked, his eyes widening. "What ?!" Ashton hissed. "Look over there he's with-what the actual fuck, he's with Cara," Michael said subtly pointing to where Joey was sitting. "Oh god." Ashton frowned. "They're probably here because they know about our soulmate," Michael said, sighing at the realization. "Just another way of them to get revenge and take over my father's business." Ashton mumbled bitterly. "Guys, who are they? I'm lost here." Luke said, waving his hand in front of Ashton's face to get his attention. "They uh, they're Pandora's kids," Michael whispered.

"wait, Pandora Delevigne, the person that hates your family with everything she has and wants to rip your throats out ?" Luke asked, his lips parting in surprise. "Yep." Michael answered. "why're they here ? they can't be here for school they've been vampires for just as long as you guys so that doesn't make any sense at all," Luke whispered. "well,"  Ashton began. "They want another way to get my fathers business and probably think that getting his son's soulmate is a way to get us to them, to use us as bait."

Luke nodded, rubbing Ashton's arm softly. "What time do you think he'll be here ?" Michael asked. "Probably just before school starts, like ten minutes from now." Ashton said. The other two nodded and they made their way to the front of the school where everyone else was including Cara and Joey. "wait right next to the gate, quickly, before they get there," Ashton hissed. The three stood as close to the gate as possible without letting either Cara or Joey get any closer. The three subtly held onto their sleeve covered wrists, waiting for the burning feeling which would signify that their soulmate was close. A few minutes later, Luke was biting his tongue, trying not to scream out in pain, he wasn't used to the pain since it was his first time while the other two were just about managing. Luke looked to his right, feeling the pain get even worse as a dark haired boy with blonde highlights on his fringe came closer. He had his head down and he was gripping the straps of his bag so tight that his knuckles were going white. "are you okay ?" Michael asked, turning to Luke and wincing slightly. "I'm fine, let's just go, we need to keep him safe," Luke whispered, groaning quietly. The other two nodded in agreement and they went after their soulmate, the burn was still there, it would be there until they go forward and talk to him.