Australia

White and fluffy clouds are all Connor can see through a tiny plane window. He's very excited when a plane attendant finally informs passengers that the plane will be landing in a few minutes. He started smiling thinking about his upcoming vacation in Perth. He came here to relax, refresh and take pictures of amazing sunsets. Also he missed his best friend a lot and couldn't wait to hug him really tight and spend some quality time visiting coffee shops and eating avocado on toast.

After long hours of traveling the plane finally landed. Connor took his bagpack and went to get his suitcase. At the baggage clam he noticed a familiar figure standing in the corner, holding a sign saying 'CONNIE FRANNIE'. Connor quickly grabbed his suitcase and ran towards the boy with chocolate brown curls and ocean blue eyes.

"I missed you so much'' Troye said hugging his best friend. It felt so good to be able to finally touch him after all the texting and late night Skype calls.

''Me too Troye boy'' Connor replied, tightening his grip on the boy. ''Oh, and really? Connie Frannie?''

''Let's go, my mum's waiting outside in her car'' Troye walked towards the exit and the older boy followed. They noticed the Mellet's car parked a little further from the entrance and a smiling Laurelle sitting in it.

''Hello, Connor, I haven't seen you for a while. How are you?'' She greeted the boy when he got inside the car.

''Hi, Laurelle, I've been amazing, my channel is going great and I feel genuinely happy'' Connor answered buckling his seatbelt.

''That's really fun to hear, honey'' She smiled starting the car.

''How was your flight?'' Troye asked.

''Pretty okay, thankfully there weren't many annoying people around''

The three of them kept chatting until they reached the Mellet household. As soon as Connor came through the door he was greeted by an incredibly energetic Jagga. She kept jumping on him until Troye managed to calm her down.

''Wanna go upstairs?'' Troye suggested.

''Sure, I'll grab my luggage''

''I'll call you boys down when the dinner is ready, okay?'' Laurelle asked.

''Yeah, sure, mum'' Troye said and the boys went to his room.

It was just like Connor remembered : a king sized bed with fairylights hanging from the headboard, a desk with a laptop and a keyboard on it and lots of pictures all around the room. A particular photo caught Connor's eye. It was Connor giving Troye a piggyback ride and both of the boys laughing.

''I really love this photo'' The younger boy said walking past Connor to his closet.

'' Yeah, it's really cute'' Connor replied while flopping onto the bed.

''Are you okay with staying in my room? Our guest room has become a storage and it'd take ages to clean it up'' Troye asked while setting up an air mattress for Connor.

''Yeah, of course, we can talk at night that way, so that should be fun'' The older boy chuckled. ''How's the album going? Anything you could play to me?''

The blue eyed boy sadly sighed and flopped on his bed, next to Connor.

''I have 4 tracks ready and your heard them already but I have a major writer's block and I haven't written anything good for several weeks now'' Troye sat up running a hand through his hair ''I don't have any inspiration''

''Everything's gonna be okay. You just need some time to refresh and the ideas will start flowing again. I believe in you, your music is amazing and you're incredibly talented, never doubt yourself'' Connor said sitting up and hugging him.