Play date

Ok guys this is my first malec and song fanfic so I'll try my best
----------------------------------------------
You call me on the telephone you feel so far away

You tell me to come over there's some games you wanna play

It's 5 a.m and I can't fall asleep. I want him badly but I don't want to admit it.
My phone on my dresser, next to my bed started to ring which made me jump a bit. I rolled over to the side to grab my phone off my dresser.

Magnus' name was was in big letters on his bright lighted phone " hello" I answered sleepily

"Hi babe sorry I didn't mean to wake you up"

"No it's alright I wasn't asleep anyways, I couldn't really fall asleep" I replied.

" oh great, I can't fall asleep neither maybe you can come over we can help each other fall asleep and maybe have some fun"

"Uhh...I don't know" I said with hesitation

"Come on you know you want to"

I sighed knowing he was right "okay I'll be there soon"

I'm walking to your house nobody's home

Just me and you and you and me alone

Panting, cold, yet warm I made it to Magnus' apartment. Before I could knock on the door Magnus had already knew I was there. "Hello Alexander ready for our play date?" Magnus asked with his pupils getting smaller similar to a cat. "Don't call it that Magnus I only came over to get some sleep." I responding while trying to not eat my lip when I'm around him." Ok Alec that's what you think."

We're just playing hide and seek its getting hard to breathe

...under the sheets with you

Magnus handed me a cup of warm milk " thanks babe" I shyly whispered. I slowly sip the milk. Not to hot, not to cold just the way I like it! My eyes get a little drowsy. "Oh looks like somebody is sleepy" Magnus whispered in my ear like I was a baby. "Magnus I'm not 2 I can tell myself when I'm sleepy" I said while practically yawning the whole sentence." Well I guess I know you better than you Know yourself.

I don't wanna play no games I'm tired of always chasing...

...chasing after you

Magnus carried my half asleep body to his bed room. The feel of Magnus' lips on my forehead made me light up. " good night my dear shadowhunter" Magnus whispered in my ear, barely hearing half the sentence getting drowsy by the second. I wished I fall asleep next to him. Because I loved him, but I never wanted to admit it.

I don't give a fuck about you anyways

Who ever said I give a shit about you

I was mad at him and didn't know why. I felt like he didn't love me. I was mad because I felt like he didn't reach standards.

You never share your toys or communicate...

...I guess I'm just a play date to you

I don't understand why I never shared my feelings with him. How much I really loved and wanted him. Why am I so stupid to keep in my feelings like this. I need to let them go!

I wake up in your bedroom and they're is nothing left to say

When I try to talk your always playing board games

I rub my sleepy blue eyes to find Magnus was not there. I walk out his bedroom to find a mixture of smells. Bacon, eggs, syrup, and glitter?" Why good morning Alexander I made you some breakfast!" Magnus sung." Hey babe I need to te-" I tried to say before mags interrupted me." Come sit down enjoy my meal I cooked for you."
He always does this when I have to tell him something.

I wish I had monopoly over your mind...

...I wish I didn't care all the time

I was scared at first to eat his cooking think that sparkles will be in it. But it was actually good. Suddenly I saw a pair of cat eyes staring at me." What are you looking at"I growled." Nothing grumpy."

Where just playing hide and seek

It's getting hard to breathe...

...Under the sheets with you

I'm getting dressed when my phone starts to vibrate drastically. I check my phone to find over 50 messages from Izzy asking where I am. But I'm not going to answer it, I'm not going to leave into I tell him.

I don't wanna play no games I'm tired of always chasing...

...Chasing after you

I try to look my best, not that i care how I look but Magnus does. Maybe style can help us connect. That's his words not mine.

I don't give a fuck about you anyways
Who ever said I give a shit about you

You never share your toys or communicate I guess I'm just a play date to you

I'm mad at him and I don't know why. Am I mad at me? Am I mad that I can't seem to let my feelings out to the world? Is that why I'm mad at everything?

Ring around the rose I never know, I never know what you need

Ring around the rose I want to give you, want to give you what you need

When I finally smell and look decent I walk out to the living room to find Magnus watching glee I sit next to him." Mags I need to tell you something"

I don't give a fuck about you anyways who ever said I give a shit about you

You never share your toys or communicate I guess I'm just a play date to you

"Magnus I never had the nerve to tell anyone I love them, but I love you so much that you make me desperate."

You know I give a fuck about you everyday day, guess it's time that I tell you the truth

If I share my toys will you let me stay, don't wanna leave this play date with you

I kissed him. I kissed him with all my might and I loved it. We separated for air and I whispered in his ear. "I don't wanna leave this play date with you."
----------------------------------------------
Finally I'm done it took me 5 days and it deleted twice. Hope you guys liked it, till then

PupLove out 😴