Chapter Two: Welcome To My Life

Hey lovelies! I'm back with a brand new chapter for Only For Him! I'm kinda in the middle of writers block so if this sucks then I am terribly sorry..  Onto different subjects!  What do you all think of Kase? I know you didn't really get a good look at his personality, so I'll try and fit more in there. I'm going to introduce some new characters in this chapter, so yeah. I hope you guys like it! The song to the side is Welcome To My Life by Simple Plan

 Comment. Vote. Maybe even fan... ;)

 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Kase

  As I stood there, being shoved up against the dirty brick wall by Haydn, I wondered if I was meant to die at his hands. I mean, it's a crappy way to go, but maybe I Haydn was meant to kill me sooner or later. It made sense. I'm not really one to believe that everything was meant to be, but maybe this was. I mean... I was meant to die sometime, right? Maybe I'm supposed to die now, before I get thrown into the real world where I have to have a more permanent job, so I don't die of starvation or something of that sort because I wasn't as ready as I thought?

 It's a possibility...

 "You should know better than to talk to me like that." Haydn slammed me against the brick wall after he said that and my head bounced off the wall, making my head spin. I tried to shove him off, but he's strong. He pulled his fist back and I grit my teeth, preparing myself for the pain to come. "You should know better than to be walking around so late at night..." He cooed as he slammed his fist into my stomach. I head and felt a horrible crack. I cried out in pain as tears immediately came to my eyes but I forced them back and grit my teeth harder. He moved the hand that he just punched me with and shook his finger while clicking his tongue. He slammed his fist into my face over and over and I accidentally bit my tongue so it started gushing blood.  I released my jaw and glared at him and inconspicuously started raising my leg.

 "And you should know better than to tell me what to do you ignorant pig." I then swung my leg back, then forward quickly and kneed him in his family jewels. He cried out in pain and dropped to the ground like a sack of flour. I took my chance and ran like a bat out of hell.

 I ran like I would as if  it would make all the negative go away. I exited to ally's entrance and glanced back, but didn't see him coming out so I assumed that he was still back there clutching his manhood. Now, why didn't I do that earlier?

 I ran and ran until I was at the house and rushing to the front door, even though, considering the time, the family was probably in the middle of dinner. I didn't give a shit as long as I was safe in my room. I burst through the front door, with my eyes blurry from held back tears. I slammed it shut hurriedly and leaned against it and was gasping for breath. All the chatter at the dinner table stopped immediately. I looked at them a few seconds and took in their shocked faces. I took a shaky breath and cleared all emotion from my face and settled for an emotionless mask. 

 "What the hell?" I heard Deon mumble from his seat at the table. It made me feel pretty crappy looking at the table and seeing them all around the table having a good time. Heck, there wasn't even a seat for me. I felt even more crappy just with that realization. I felt my emotions trying to break through my mask so I shrugged slightly, my breathing still uneven and winced at the movement of my ribs, and turned my face away and walked up the stairs carefully. I didn't have to look back to know that their eyes followed me as long as I was in sight. Looks like even family talk doesn't include me. I gently opened the door to my room and walked carefully to the connecting bathroom.