Chapter One: Ignored

Hey guys! This is a new book I wanted to try. Let me know what cha' think;)

 The song to the side is So Alone by Anna Blue^_^ I just came across it and I thought it fit in perfectly!

 Dedication is to my bestfriend. She is amazing! Go give her love:)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter One:

Kase

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring in my ears. I snapped my eyes opened and growled while yanking the cord for the alarm clock from the wall. I laid back down for a few minutes before getting up completely and strode across the room and into my bathroom. I turned the shower on and stripped myself of my cloths and looked at myself in the mirror. I had pitch black hair that went to my shoulders. I was pretty pale; not exactly a normal trait in my family.... But what else is new? I had natural red lips and snakebites. My muscles were noticeable if you were looking, but I guess that would be expected. I had piercing, ice blue eyes that were not usually seen out of a glare, sneer, or an expressionless mask.

Even now, there were no expressions on my face; completely blank. It was easier that way. Emotions were overrated- for me anyway. I never showed a positive emotion, but that's because I never felt positive emotions. I'm never given a chance -or reason- to.

Everything is pretty draining anyway; I go to school, then work, then I go and work out for two hours straight if I'm not too tired, then I come home and wait for the others to go to bed before I go out and eat dinner, which it usually around midnight. I never really get a break. On weekends, I work full time and when I'm not working, I'm working out in the gym. I never spend money because I'm trying to save up to get away from here in a year or two. I do pay for my own clothes, because I don't know how I'd get them otherwise.

I jumped into the, now hot, shower and adjusted the water before finding a good temperature. I reveled in the feel of the hot water running down my, always sore, muscles. I put my hands on the wall of the shower and leaned on them. I sighed through my nose and slowly relaxed all of my body.

This right here was my down time. This is the only time I get to truly relax. I know it's pretty sad, but it's just how things go for me, and this is how it has been since I was thirteen. By that time, I had figured out that I needed to get completely serious about school and start saving for college. Do I want things like this? No, but there isn't anything I can do.

I would move out, but then I'd only have to work extra, and I don't think I could work extra without hurting myself. When I get to thinking about it, it's like they are already punishing me for being gay and I haven't even told them.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and hurriedly finished my shower. I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I exited my bathroom and walked towards my walk-in closet. I opened one of the drawer on the mini dresser up against the wall and grabbed a pair of boxers and slipped them on under the towel. I started examining my clothing options.

I opted for the Asking Alexandria t-shirt and black and crimson skinny jeans. I went back to the mini dresser and opened a different drawer and grabbed a pair of socks and slipped my shoes on over them. I walked out of my closet and went over to my dresser while using my towel on my hair. I threw the towel in the hamper and grabbed my wristbands and slipped all of them on and grabbed my brush and started brushing my hair and grabbed my hair drier and dried my hair, which didn't take long at all.