Chapter Thirty-Four

I'M AWARE OF THE SKIPPING, BUT YOU WANTED A POST, SO HERE YOU GO :D I promise you would get another chapter tonight, and I did it. I'm so proud! Sorry for such a long wait between chapters. Hope you enjoyed it. THIS IS NOT THE END.

09/16/16 -- Seriously. Leave. This. Story. It sucks. Read a different one!!!!!!!! Goooooooooo.

02/26/19-- holy shit. this story still exists on the Wattpad platform? Cringe...

----

Chapter Thirty-Four:

"Miss. Spence, can you hear me? Miss. Spence, please wake up." A monotone voice spoke but I couldn't place it anywhere. Where am I? And what is that annoying bright light shining in my eyes? I tried to open them but they felt heavy and almost as if they were sealed shut with super glue. How in the Hell was I supposed to open my eyes.

"Dakota, come on baby, wake up, please!" Now that sexy voice I could recognize anywhere. There was so much anticipation –the bad kind, from the tone of his voice I'm guessing- and worry. What had happened that got him so worried, and why am I even asleep? The last thing I really remember is going to my locker and... Oh shit. Someone knows about me and Landon, and I don't know how.

Slowly my eyes peeled open and I found myself staring at a balding doctor with wrinkled skin. He looked unconcerned whereas when my eyes landed on Landon all I seen was worry.

"What's going on?" I croaked, as Landon rushed towards me and brought a glass of water with him, giving it to me so I could sip it threw the white and red striped straw.

"Well..."

"Are my babies okay?" I suddenly cried in alarm. If something happened to them, I swear I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I had let everyone down; I-

"Your babies are fine Miss. Spence," the doctors monotone voice rang through my ears again.

"But we have bigger problems on our hands," a new voice spoke. I looked to the doorway to see two police officers in uniform looking disgustingly at Landon. Oh my God, did people already know about us being together?

"W-What, what's going on?" I stuttered, not being able to believe what was happening.

"We got a call from someone, saying that Mr. Landon Castelo was having a relationship with one of his students. Is this true, Miss. Spence?" one of the police men asked. He was quite stubby with a large belly, probably from having way too many donuts at the coffee shop on break.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I lied through my teeth. I would never rat Landon out.

"Lying isn't good, Miss. Spence. Mr. Castelo has already admitted to everything, but we need to go through a few things, so we can get everything straightened out."

"Okay, anything you need, Sir."

The two police men looked at each other before coming into the room fully and taking a seat on the empty chairs right beside the bed.

"Normally we would bring you two down to the station, but seeing as you're in the hospital right now, I'm sure it will be fine. I'm Officer McCormick, but you can call me Dave. And this is my partner Officer O'Neil," the stubby man stated.

"You can call me Andrew. But anyways, you are in a relationship with Mr. Castelo, correct?"

"Correct."

"And is the baby you're carrying his?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"How old were you when you had sexual intercourse?"