Chapter Three

02/26/19 - sigh..

Chapter Three:

I let Jaxson lead the way when we got outside, and he led us to a black BMW convertible. He opened the passenger door for me and waited for me to get in before he shut up and proceeded to get into the driver's side. He asked me where I lived, and started the car.

"So, did you happen to see Landon's face when you said you wanted me to bring you home?" Jaxson questioned when he started to drive.

Landon? Who's Landon? Oh, it must be Mr. Castelo. "No, I didn't, why?" Jaxson had this smug smile spread across his face that made me want to slap off of him. Why was I having such violent thoughts lately? First I wanted to bitch slap Mr. C, and now I want to slap a smile off of Jaxson's face.

"He was so jealous! And he's usually really open about his sex life, but when you were there he wanted to keep quiet, and not discuss it at all," Jaxson exclaimed. He looked so excited, why? I had no idea. Wait, did he just say jealous?

"Why would he be jealous? And he's only acting like that because I'm his student. He's probably scared that I'll tell the rest of the female students or something?" I replied, completely unsure of myself.

Jaxson snorted loudly, "Oh please! Quite trying to convince yourself, he clearly feels something towards you. I've never seen him get so jealous in my life, and I've known him for like, nineteen years!"

Why is he even telling me this? Like I said, I'm his student! He surely shouldn't be encouraging my feelings for him. Wait, what feelings? I don't have any feelings for him. Ugh, why must I live in denial? But this can't happen!

"Please, he feels nothing for me. It was a simple case of embarrassment and that's it. Why would he want someone who is seven years younger than him, who is his student, still in high school?"

"Love works in mysterious ways," he retorted. Oh damn him. He was right, love does work in mysterious ways, but that doesn't mean Mr. Castelo, or Landon I guess, has any feelings towards him. I guess I'll just have to test him... wait! That's perfect.

"You're brilliant!" I shouted, even thought it wasn't technically Jaxson's idea...

"I know, but tell me why I'm brilliant again?"

I couldn't help but laugh, "You said he was jealous right? I clearly don't believe you, so prove to me that he actually was jealous. You should come to school at scheduled times or something, and then text me to meet you in Mr. C's room, then we can see if he really is jealous."

Jaxson thought about this for a minute, and I knew he liked the idea when a devilish smirk appeared on his face. "Wow, I really am brilliant. But, what if he just fights fire with fire and someone gets hurt?" Thanks Jaxson, way to completely confuse the Hell out of me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, we're trying to make him jealous by you 'dating' me, right?" I nodded my head in conformation. "As I was saying, what if he just gets a girlfriend, or someone to make you jealous, and you end up getting hurt?"

"You mean emotionally?" I asked, still confused.

"Yeah, I mean you clearly have feelings for him..."

"I do not!" I denied, even thought my stomach was fluttering at the thought of him trying to make me jealous. But it stung at the thought of him being with another girl, like he was going to be tonight. Think about something else, Dakota, this isn't helping your well being.

"You're in denial sweetie," Jaxson said with a smirk. What if Jaxson's right? What if Mr. Castelo actually does have some sort of feelings for me? Could we possibly have a relationship in some way, shape or form? Or would it be one of those, you aren't worth getting in trouble for, and get over your feelings, type of thing? I was completely and utterly confused. I didn't know what I was feeling, and I didn't know what would happen when I figured it out.