Chapter Sixteen

I'M SORRY FOR SKIPPING SO MUCH TIME IN THIS CHAPTER, BUT IT HAS TO BE DONE.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL MATERIAL. DO NOT READ IF YOU FIND IT OFFENSIVE OR JUST DON'T LIKE IT. PLEASE DO NOT REPORT THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I HAVE RECEIVED MESSAGES THAT SOME PEOPLE WANTED STUFF WRITTEN LIKE THIS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 

I WILL PUT A MESSAGE UP WHERE THE SEXUAL CONTENT BEGINS. ONCE AGAIN, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I WILL PUT UP A SUMMARY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T READ THIS AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER WHERE I USUALLY PUT MY NOTES. THANKS!

----

Chapter Sixteen:

Before I even knew it, Landon and I had been dating for three months. There had been nothing suspicious going on around him anymore, and I was thanking God. I had the urge to tell him I loved him, but I didn't want to scare him away. Maybe it was just too soon for, I don't know, but I think I'm going to be telling him soon.

We had both been getting touchier with each other, but it never amounted to anything, except for a little bit of groping. Not that I was complaining, ever touch that he had made sent my body through a rollercoaster of emotions, I loved it and felt as if I would never get enough of it. My body kept craving more and more, but both Landon and I knew I wasn't ready for that yet. But I wasn't so sure that it would take much longer. I wanted Landon to be my first, and I knew that if anything did happen between us I would never regret it.

*

Christmas was uneventful besides hanging out with Landon, exchanging presents and going to Christmas dinner at The Castelo's. My mom, Derek and Sarah had joined Landon and me after they invited us, and I was beyond thrilled for them to meet. Lucy and I had become quite close to each other. We e-mailed each other quite a bit, and I loved having her as a second option to go to when I couldn't talk to my mom if she was busy.

I had gotten mostly money from my family, but Landon had bought me a gorgeous silver charm bracelet that had a four leaf clover attached to it, and stated that I was his lucky charm. To go with it, there as a high heeled shoe charm, a dog that represented a Chinese Zodiac Sign, a silver horse shoe, a peace sign, a pink and silver purse, a golden key, a silver heart with a key hole, and a camera. All of these charms had diamonds on them, I could tell, but he wouldn't tell me how much he actually paid for them. I felt horrible when I showed him my present to him. It was only a silver chain, one of those Otter Box iPhone cases, and some Ed Hardy Cologne. I felt like the worst girlfriend ever, but he had just told me he didn't want anything, he only wanted me.

And that's what I planned to give him. I knew it wasn't pressuring me, but I knew I was finally ready. We may had only been together for a few months, well three to be exact, but still, I love him, and I want to give the rest of him to me.

Landon and I were going to be at his house tonight for News Year's Eve and I wanted to look hot for him. I searched through my closet looking for the perfect thing to wear and found one of my favourite dresses. It had a zebra-like pattern on the bodice, a heart shaped neckline, and layers of sheer black material that falls just above the knee. I know that we aren't going anywhere, but I really want to impress him. I curl my hair quickly, and go to my undergarment drawer to figure out what I was going to wear. I finally picked out a strapless, black laced bra and matching thongs. I blushed, thinking about what I was going to try to do tonight. I was nervous, yet excited to be with Landon now in this way as well, but I knew it was going to happen eventually, so why not? I love him.

Hey baby, are you almost ready? I'll be there in five minutes –Landon

I squealed and changed as quickly as I could, I got my black flats and went down the stairs after grabbing a black shawl, just as the doorbell rang.