Chapter 18+

This is the R Rated version of Chapter 18 since it was supposed to be a lemon. Credit to Marvel_the_Emo_Neet for writing the lemon for me!

Onyx and I sat there dumbfounded. He killed them? I could've sworn Lucifer was joking. But now, there was a very slim chance that he was. If what he said was true that could only mean-

"GET DOWN!" Onyx screeched pulling Luci and me to the ground in a vain attempt to save us from the magic bullets that rained down on the invisible house. I watched as Onyx ran through the house to the front door to find out what was happening.

"Onyx!" I yelled, He was going to get himself killed if he kept leaping into danger like that. I tried to get up but Luci was holding me down as if he had promised to protect me.

"Urushihara let go of me!" I squirmed in his grasp, but like before, he was much stronger than me.

"No (Your Name). I will protect you, you will not get hurt!" The bullets stopped and his grip loosened enough for me to slip out. I ran to the door and looked around. Onyx wasn't there.

"ONYX!" I yelled. He wasn't anywhere in the area. I could feel the tears streaming off of my face. I heard footsteps behind me. "He's gone." I said in a hoarse voice. I felt arms around me. I turned and buried my face in Lucifer's chest. I cried.

"Come, close the door and let's go to sleep."

I didn't want to, I felt like he was still out there by himself, but right now Uru's arms wrapped tight around me felt so nice that I didn't want him to leave so I complied.

I closed the door slowly with my foot and let him carry me to a bedroom. I had guessed that it was a guest bedroom.

He laid me down on the bed and crawled in next to me.

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer and connecting our lips in a passionate kiss. Eventually he pulled away but he didn't let me rest. He slowly but surely crawled on top of me. That clued me in on what he was doing. He started kissing down my neck. I retained a moan until he bit down on a sensitive spot. I felt his hands slip up my shirt, his cold hands touching my warm skin.

WARNING LEMON

~Third Person P.O.V.~

Lucifer took off (Your Name)'s shirt he kissed and sucked on her neck while his hands roamed her body (Your Name) moaned. Lucifer kissed down her chest and unhooked her bra he fondled her breasts and sucked on her nipples. (Your Name) moaned loudly she arched her back slightly in pleasure. Lucifer kissed down her stomach leaving her with abused nipples. (Your Name) panted her underwear pooling with her wetness and excitement. Lucifer tugged on her pants line asking if he could take them off. (Your Name) nodded. Lucifer took off her pants he saw how wet she was and smirked. (Your Name) Blushed. Lucifer took her underwear off and went down he licked and sucked on her nub. (Your Name) Arched her back in pleasure and moaned loudly. Lucifer sucked on her clit. (Your Name) screamed out in pleasure and came. Lucifer lapped it up and stripped himself he couldn't wait any longer. Lucifer positioned himself at her entrance he looked at (Your Name) with a 'Can I?' look. She nodded. Lucifer slowly pushed into her. (Your Name) moaned loudly. Lucifer shoved the rest of the way into her and waited for her to adjust. She did and nodded. Lucifer then thrust hard and fast into her. (Your Name) moaned and screamed she was engulfed in pleasure. Lucifer continued thrusting he moaned at her tightness. (Your Name) screamed louder as Lucifer hit her G-spot. Lucifer smirked and aimed there. (Your Name) screamed with each thrust she soon exploded into euphoria. Lucifer came inside her after she tightened around him. They both panted heavily and Lucifer pulled out, he collapsed next to (Your Name). Lucifer caught his breath and cuddled (Your Name). she snuggled into his chest and fell asleep. Lucifer fell asleep also. 

~Time skip 16 years later~

"Mom!" I rolled my eyes and turned to see a tall boy with purple eyes and (Your Hair Color) hair.

This kid would be the death of me I swear. He was turning 16 soon and I'm guessing his hormones have started kicking in.

"Yes?" I was just about to find something to eat and I was interrupted again by my own child.

"Tell me again why I can't go outside." I hissed to myself. This kid was so bossy. I sighed and looked at him through weary eyes. "Because we are under surveillance."

He huffed and turned heading for the front door. "Don't!" I yelled as he flung open the front door and tried to step out. It was safe to say that he almost fell out of the house.

He clung to the door frame and turned to me. "Mom, where's the ground?"

I pulled him back, slammed the door, and pulled him to the ground. Bullets ran through the house. I felt one pierce my shoulder because I was protecting my son.

When the bullets stopped I stood pulling him up with me.

"(Boy Name(Your Kid)), you must promise me to never ever open that door unless I tell you to." He slowly nodded, "But only if you answer my questions." Sighing I nodded letting him ask me questions because he did need to know.

"Why is the house not on the ground? Where is dad? Why were we shot at? Mom-" "Let me answer the questions you have asked already." He closed his mouth. "The house is not on the ground because of security issues. We were shot at because your father and I are running away from an insane man. As for where your dad is, I have no idea...." "And finally, mom, who else lived here?" My eyes widened. "H-how?" "Mom, I have seen the pictures in that bedroom you never let me go into." I sighed and sat up grabbing him as well. "His name was Onyx, my younger brother and your uncle."

He was silent for a moment before mumbling, "I had other family?" "Yes." He looked up. "You had 2 uncles." "What happened to the other one?" I hummed and stood helping him. "He was a moron and was sent away, he's still alive I believe." (Your Kid's Name) nodded still looking confused. "Wait, you said you didn't know where dad was?" I looked at him, "Yes?" I said skeptically. "Hoe does he get home?" I paled, I didn't want to tell him we had wings, yes we had him but he didn't have wings so we didn't want him to know. "He gets here...." I trailed off rambling about random things trying to keep him off track.

"Mom." I stopped and looked at him. "You don't have to tell me."

I smiled and ruffled the kid's hair. A that moment the door was kicked open and in came Lucifer, but he did not look happy at all.

"(Your Name), I need to speak to (Your Kid' name)." "No..." I stood in front of him. "(Your Name)!" He shouted and started walking towards us. His eyes flashed red and I grabbed (Your Kid's Name)'s hand. I bolted as he got closer and jumped out of the door earning a not at all manly scream from the 15 year old child in my arms.

"My quiet you big baby and hold on." He gripped my neck and I snapped open my wings and glided through the sky.

"Mom?" "Yes?" "Why didn't you tell me you had wings?" I shrugged, "Never came up until you asked me how your father got around." "He has wings too?"