Chapter 10

I felt the darkness. The anger. The weight of falling.

I was falling? Falling deep deep down into a blank abyss. Why?

I can't breathe, no air. Where am I?

Warmth? Strange. I was just freezing.

So many things are going through my mind.

I hear something. Talking? Is that Lucifer? Onyx?

Well whoever it is, they're loud...

Why does it sound like they are saying my name? They must be.... Why?

I bolted upright my eyes slightly widen as a sudden jolt of lightning shoots out from underneath my hands which are placed on top of the concrete roof.

I remember what's going on. I can feel my fingers as they start to dig into the concrete. Breaking the section to pieces.

"I'm going to kill that brat of a brother." I was about to get up when Onyx appeared in front of me.

"Move." "Let me help. I've wanted to kill him since I can remember, please?" His voice was pleading. He had been my favorite brother since Sariel became the idiot brother. His
brown eyes turned a slightly neon blue and I smiled. "Together then."

I saw my boyfriend off to the side. I walked over to him. "Hello." He looked at me with a slight smile. "Hey." I immediately hugged him tight. I then unlatched my arms and ran back to my brother.

"Ready?" His eyes were now fully neon blue and mine were fully black.

I nodded and in a flash of black wings, we were in the air circling Sariel as if he were our prey and we the predators. He seemed irritated with us.

"Get out of my way! I have a fight to finish and it isn't with you two!!" Lightning strike and we both dodged getting closer to him. He groaned and flew up higher, the moon getting bigger.

Because of this, my head started hurting and my eyes turned normal. The angel part of me felt like it was fighting the fallen side. It felt like I was ripped into two.

"STOP! Please just stop!" I felt sobs rack through my body.

Onyx flew over but stopped a few feet away.

Sariel seemed worried and flew slightly towards me. I backed up and landed coughing. 

The moon just needs to stop. Like right now.

Sariel and Onyx landed a few feet away from me on either side.

"Are you okay?" They said simultaneously, which hurt my head even more.

"Stop." I whispered and held my hands over my ears and dropped to my knees.

Sariel seemed to worry and the moon seemed to start shrinking, I don't think it was him but it'll be alright as long as my body stopped fighting itself.

Once the pain stopped I was up and over to Sariel and punched him in the face to meet with Maou who I guess through our charade managed to get enough power to use his magic.

Onyx inched closer to me and hugged me. He was always my favorite.

He backed up and I felt arms around my waist, Urushihara I assumed.

"Are you alright?" Yup it was him. "Fine, just a fight between me, myself, and I." I joked which earned a laugh from Onyx but not from Luci. TO be honest, it didn't seem like he got it.

I yawned, I need sleep. "Tired.." I mumbled and literally fell asleep in Uru's arms. 

What an eventful day.... No more of those are need for a while thank you very much.

A/N: Well, sorry for the late, late, late, late, late update. I NEED IDEAS PULEASE!! Please? I ran out which contributes to why this is so late.... So to recap, I need ideas, and I ask for you're help! (Oh and sorry for the short chapter....... sorry)