Chapter 15

I woke with a start.

The room was dark because there was no windows anywhere. Somehow that was possible.

I glanced around as my vision adjusted to the dark. My room seemed empty. When did that happen? Oh right, I just moved.

Did I? I couldn't tell. I stumbled up and to the door. I opened it only to have light and wind to stream in.

I stepped out to reveal that I was still in the small apartment building and it was some time in the afternoon and the wind blew softly as the birds chirped. It was nice.

I glanced to the right when I saw something flicker.

There was a girl with magenta hair kneeling outside apartment number 201.

"Can I help you?" My voice streamed freely through my lips as I spoke. The girl turned and my eyes widened.

"Emi? Emi Yusa?" My voice became small and soon it seemed impossible to speak.

He eyes pierced me as she stood.

"How do you know who I am?" My throat was dry and I wanted to crawl back into my house and die.

"Lucky guess?" My voice betrayed me as I spoke creating a question rather than a statement.

The door suddenly opened and I took a chance to escape back to my room but I was frozen. Frozen in place.

I swallowed a lump in my throat as Maou and Ashyia came out of their room.

They didn't seem to recognize me either. Why?!?

"Emilia!? Why are you here?" Maou questioned and Emi hushed him. That's when he noticed me and he paled.

Why?

"Y-You!" He stuttered out and backed up as if I was some force of evil worse than himself.

"You know her?" Emi asked and Maou nodded, he and Ashyia were both hiding behind Emi.

"She is a force to be reckoned with Emilia. She can cut you in half with just a glance at you!" Ashiya wailed out.

I gave a loud giggle. "Whatever do you mean? I couldn't hurt anyone one other than my idiotic brother!" This made them shiver in terror. I didn't mean it like that!

Was I really that scary?

The three quickly went inside and slammed the door, locking it and what sounded like they were barricading it.

I tilted my head and decided to take a walk. I went down the steps that seemed to shiver under me.

I tried to step on the ground but I was floating instead. I looked around and noticed that my wings were out.

Is that what they were scared of? Why I mean, they have seen so much like this before, right?

I sighed, I have a headache. I just wanted to get out of this nightmare.

Nightmare? Is that really what I think of this life? Yes, It's a nightmare, one that I can't seem to wake up from.

I touched my bare feet to the ground and tucked my wings away, hiding them as to not scare anyone else.

As my bare gmfeet hit the concrete sidewalk, I broke into a run and closed my eyes.

I let my feet carry me where they felt.

Soon I felt soft grass and warmth.

I cracked open my eyes to reveal a meadow. The town was nowhere.

I spun because I smelled smoke and realized that the town was behind me and was on fire.

My eyes widened. Did I do that?

I backed up as the flames rose higher and seemed to lick the clouds with its smoke.

I gulped as the smoke seeped into the fields engulfing it in flames.

It surrounded me and the flames licked my skin but left no burns.

A certain indication that I had created this monstrosity.

I tried to back up, but in my flurry of surprise I hadn't realized that the fire trapped me in a ring of fire that seemed to stretch outward.

I tried to breath but the smoke started to suffocate me as if begging for me to stay and play with the flames.

I shook my head as if answering. There was no way out, and I was rapidly being swallowed by the flames.

The wind whistled in my ears.

Wind. Wings.

I jumped and opened my wings in a desperate attempt to free my self from the anarchy I had created.

As I reached hight altitudes, I ran out of breath and I was having trouble staying up.

I tried to breath, but it was to no avail.

My wings failed me as did my lungs and I started to fall.

Head first.

I closed my eyes as I neared the ground. The pain never came as I shot up in my hospital bed. My friends surrounding me looking peaceful as I looked around.

I held my head because I was still a tad bit dizzy.

What a weird dream to have. Especially if nothing I going to go wrong.

Right?

A/n- I told you it would take awhile to write it, but I did!

All it did was take up all of my creativity.

If you didn't like the chapter comment why down below, if you did, click that vote button! I know you want tooo~ ¤ω¤