Chapter 13

I whimpered slightly as he pulled away from me. I didn't want him to. He was warm and I missed the warmth. And the taste of chocolate.

"Do you remember?" His voice was rough yet warming at the same time.

I nodded slowly. "I can't believe I ever forgot you, Uru." He smiled brightly and squished me.

I glanced at Jett who was trying to escape.

"Where do you think you're going?" He stopped in his tracks as I got up and wobbly walked over to him.

"Leaving?" He squeaked.

My glare could only be explained as venomous. I could see him visibly gulp.

"What happened between you two?" Uru asked from behind me, perched on my bed.

I sighed and began to tell him the story of why I hate this man's guts so much.

~Flashback~

I smiled as my boyfriend of  years walked up to me.

It was never a "touchy feely" kind of relationship, but I was happy with it.

"Hey Jett." I said as he got into range. "Hey dork." He always called me that. I knew why but I didn't bother because he was nice about it. "So, what are we doing today?" 

"It's more like what I'm doing." I was confused. "Huh?"

 "Yeah, I'm breaking up with you. I loved you, but you got boring. I need someone who will keep me entertained. Sorry not sorry." With that he turned with his hands in his pockets. He's so nonchalant. I hate it. 

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed after him and heard him laugh. He didn't look back, and at that point I realized that this was reality and he wasn't going to turn around and say he was joking. My vision started to blur as I realized that I was alone. I could feel tears slipping down my cheeks. The wetness seeped into my skin and I soon was on the ground sobbing. I felt myself being ripped in half. It hurt to be alone. 

~Flashback end~

I could see Uru's eyes darken as the story progressed.

"I'll kill you." His voice was devoid of anything other than anger, hatred, and pure evil.

Jett seemed to cower in terror. "Look, I didn't mean to do it, I didn't mean to hurt her!" He tried to apologize but Uru was cornering him. "I don't care if you didn't mean to. You did and that's what happened."

Jett looked at me in fear. "Tell him to stop!" I slowly shook my head, a smirk appearing on my face. "Nah, I think I'll let him have his way with you."

"W-Why? You loved me once didn't you?!"

"Yeah, and that was a big mistake. You helped me see that, now it's time for you to see that you can't just break girls' hearts and expect them to be okay!" Near the end of my sentence I was nearly yelling. This guy got on my nerves so badly it was unreal.

"If you don't want Urushihara to do it, I'll do it instead."

He shook his head in a desperate attempt to not look at either of us.

"Get away from me you psycopa-" He was cutoff by Uru's hand. 

"Good Night~!"

A/n Sorry for short chapter but it's good right? Right??? Eh, well have at it.