Chapter 38

3 months later

"Do you Tyler take Rosalyn to be your lawfully wedded wife?," the preacher asked Tyler. Im so nervous, today is all about us. Nobody else but us. 

"I do," I smiled.

"Do you Rosalyn take Tyler to be your lawfully wedded husband,"

"I do,"

"You may kiss the bride," he smiled and leaned down and kissed me. I heard everybody clapping and cheering, Im going to spend the rest of my life with him.  The music started playing and we walked down the aisle hand in hand.

****the next day****

"I'm so tired," I groaned.

"I bet you are," he said smirking.

"Shut up," I threw a pillow at him. "Just get your stuff together," I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I washed myself real good and let my hair dry, I walked out of the bathroom.

"Finally," Tyler says getting up.

"Beauty takes time," I said smiling. "Babe!," I opened the bathroom door and he was naked.

"Damn Rosalyn,"

"I don't care, Im going downstairs to get coffee. You want one?,"

"No," I smiled and walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and went to the lobby. "Hi where do you guys keep your coffee?,"

"Right down that hall," the worker says.

"Thank you," I smile and walk down the hall. I pull out my phone and see texts from my friends and family. I run into somebody or something and my phone drops.

"Sorry," a deep voice says. He stands up and gives me my phone, no scratches or cracks.

"Sorry, I mean thank you," I stutter and shake my head.

"Its okay, I ran into you," I smile put my phone in my pocket. "Im glad I did," I blush.  "Whats your name lovely?,"

"Rosalyn,"

"Hello Rosalyn Im Jason,"  he said with his hand out.

"Hi," I smiled.

"Can we keep in touch?," he asks.

"I don't think that's a great idea,"

"Its okay, I'll see you around," he kisses me hand and walks away. I smile and walk to the coffee machine.

**

"I miss my Layah," I said tickling her. She laughed and squirmed around. "Babe hand me her bottle,"

"GO GO GO !," He said yelling at the TV. Football season. Just what I needed. I huffed and grabbed her bottle off the coffee table. "Whats wrong?,"

"Nothing," I put on a fake smile and fed her. 

"AW COME ON!," Tyler yelled, Layah started crying again once he yelled. I got up and walked upstairs to her room. I sat down and tried to rock her to sleep like always. But failed, I slipped on her booties and  warm clothes. I put on my sweatshirt and walked downstairs, Tyler was eating popcorn and watching the game.

"Im going to go to-,"

"GO GO GO! TOUCHDOWN!," He yelled.

"To the store," I closed the door behind me.

***

I walked around the store and Layah was just looking around with her big eyes.

"Hmm? Grapes or Pineapples," I said to myself.

"Pineapples," somebody said. I jumped and turned around, Jason was laughing.

"Oh hey, don't scare me like that," I nudged him and put the pineapples in the cart.

"Im sorry, is this your-,"

"Daughter," I cut him off.

"She looks just like you," I smile and look at Layah. 

"Thank you," he smiles at me. "Its crazy how I you found me,"

"I know, we were meant for each other," Sorry boo boo Im married.

"Wow," I say.

"Excuse me," a girl says walking to Jason and wrapping her arms around him. "Who is this?,"

"A friend," he says. "Rosalyn meet Lina," he says.

"H-,"

"Can we go now, before it rains," she says looking around. "Plus these people are weird," she looks at the elderly lady and gives her a disguisted look.

"Be quiet with all that," he says.

"Uhm Jason, I'll see you around," I said walking away.

"Bye Rosalyn," he says. I walk and finish my stroll.

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!