Chapter 31

"So what am I missing up on?," Lauryn says walking into Party City.

"Uh boyfriend, babies-,"

"BABIES?!," She yells an everybody looks at us. "Im going to be an aunt," she whispers.

"I hope its a boy,"

"Me too," I pick up the baby blue center pieces and put them into the cart. She grabs a lot of rubber duckies and more center pieces.

"So who is the lucky boy?," she asked me.

"His name is tyler, I truly love him," I smile and start thinking of him

"Oh you met his parents?,"

"Yeah of course,"

"Does mom know?,"

"Tomorrow she will,"

"During my baby shower, "

"Yeah, you don't want me too?,"

"No no its fine, just done steal the spot light," I smile as we continue shopping.

***

"UGH!," I walk inside the house and Tyler is on the couch almost knocked out. "Babe you sleep?," I ask him.

"No lay with me,"

"Im hungry though," I say walking into the kitchen. I grab the pickles and peanut butter.

"Ew,"

"Its the cravings," I eat the pickles and dip them in the peanut butter.

"Your sick," he turns over and starts dozing off. I grab my food and walk upstairs, I worn out of driving.  I change into my shorts and a spaghetti strap shirt and climb into bed. I see Angus trying to get on the bed. I pick him up and place him on the bed.  He tried to get the peanut butter and hold onto the peanut butter. 

"No Angus," I giggle and put the peanut butter away. After a few hours I fell asleep in somebody's arms.

alright well this is kind of boring we are just going to fast forward

6 months later

"I CANT FIT ANYTHING!," I yell sitting in a pile of clothes. Tyler runs into the room confused, I roll my eyes at him and look through the clothes.

"Babe?,"

"Im so fat," I start crying.

"No your not, your pregnant," he says. I look up at him and put my head in my hands. "Calm down, look at me, in 3 months this will be all over," I look up at him and smile.

"3 months," I smile.

"Yeah 3 months," He helps me get up. "Here you can wear this," he said giving me a purple top and green shorts.

"Babe that doesn't match," I say calmly.

"Okay here," he hands me leggings and a stripped shirt.

"Thanks now get out,"

"So pushy," he says walking out. I put on the outfit and put on my boots too. I put my hair in ponytail and walk downstairs. Tyler smiles and walks to help me downstairs.

"Thanks,"

"For helping you down the stairs?,"

"No for being there for me, I love you," I said hugging me.

"Ew your belly button is-,"

"Shut up," I cover his mouth and walk downstairs.

**

"My baby how is she?," his mother said walking over to me.

"Big,"

"Mood swings, cravings, sore-," Tyler goes on and on.

"OKAY!," I yell.

"See," he said.

"Im sorry baby," I said smiling. "But you did this to me," I said.

"But you-,"

"Yall hush up, that's your business, don't tell it to the world," I smile and wobble to the stool.

"My feet hurt, Im getting fat, "

"Honey your not fat, your pregnant," Tyler says comforting me again.

"Well your son is kicking," I say holding my belly.

"You mean daughter," his father says.

"No son," his mother and I say.

"Don't start Diane," his father said. I smiled and looked at Tyler. He still has that smile that can make any girl melt. Im so blessed, his eyes are another world. Can get sucked into another world with those eyes.

"Ow Ow Ow," I say holding my stomach. Tyler comes to my side in concern, his mother and father with a concerned look. "Ouch," I start breathing heavy.

"You okay?," Tyler asks.

"The baby is kicking a lot, I think he is?," I say standing up.

"No honey sit back down," his mother says.

"OW!," I yell holding my stomach.

"Do I take her to the doctor?,"

"Get her some water," she says. Tyler gets me ice cold water and comes to my aid. I breath really hard and lose my breath. I look around and I hold onto Tyler and everything went black.

more reads

more votes

more comments

more SUGA!