Chapter 30

I woke up around 9, I went straight to the shower. I washed my hair and let the hot water run on me. Once I finished, I put on my ripped skinnies and a sweater, I slid on my combat boots.  I put my hair in a bun and I checked on Tyler. He was knocked out spread across the bed, I smiled and closed the door. I got Angus and slipped on his sweater and pulled out his carrier and he walked in. I grabbed a few of his toys and put him in the car.

"RING!,"

"Hello?," I ask pulling out.

"Hey girly where are you?,"

"Im leaving the house why?," I ask Lauryn.

"We are having the baby shower on Saturday and I need your help with the colors.

"Okay what time are you leaving?," I drive to the vet.

"Around 2,"

"Okay I'll be there," I hung up. "You ready to see the doctor!," I said.

**

"Ms. James," the nurse says. I walk inside the doctors office and the nurse is so familiar. "Rosalyn?," she asks me.

"Yeah, "

"Its me Jaylen, Marlon's girlfriend,"

"Im soory we never met,"

"Im sorry hello,"

"Hi,"

"Marlon talked so much about you, you are beautiful," she said.

"Thank you so are you," She is tall, darkskin and long twist. She is stunning, surprised she isn't a model.

"Alright doctor will be right with you,"

- marlon just met ur gf shes pretty!

Tyler<3:  hey where r  u

- at the doctor

 Tyler<3: everything alright?

- yeah angus needs a check up

Tyler<3: u scared me

- ^.^

Tyler<3: we still gotta visit my mom

- okay we r almost done

***

"Babe you ready?," I let Angus out and he ran around.

"Yeah you look cute," he said kissing my cheek.

"You too," I smiled.

"I didn't get my morning sugar,"

"Doesn't that suck," I said. He picked up and spun me around. "Babe stop Im getting dizzy," I giggled.

"You going to give me a kiss," he said standing still.  I nodded and got on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"You ready?,"

"Yeah lets go,"

"Bye Angus,"

****

"Ma im home!," Tyler yells. Sounds just like me.

"Hey!," she said getting up. "Rosalyn!," she hugged me.

"Mom not to tight," Tyler says.

"Why not you pregnant or something,"

"Yeah," Tyler says and eat the grapes. I look at him, and roll my eyes and turn back to Diane.

"YAY!," She jumped around. "I wish yall would of told me in a different way," she said.

"Thanks to Tyler," I slap his arm.

"Hey watch it," he says looking at me. I stick my tongue out and sit on the couch.

"What gender? how many months? oh my Im so happy," she says too fast.

"Ms-, "I correct myself. "Diane we don't want to know the gender and Im barely 3 weeks," I said. \

"I remember how big Tyler's head is, I had to get a C-section," she says day dreaming.

"Aw my big headed boyfriend," I said run my fingers through his curls.

"Is that- that a wedding ring?," she says surprised.

"No a promise ring," I said.

"Its gorgeous," she says admiring it. "See Samuel why didn't you get me this," she says to her husband.

"Because-,"

"SAVE IT," She says getting irritated. I giggle and sit down, everybody watches my every move.

"What?," I ask.

"Don't hurt the baby," Tyler says.

"Im not," I said getting comfortable. "Calm your horses," I said. He threw a grape at me and aacted like he didn't do it. "Tyler I know you did it, you the only one eating grapes," I said laughing.

"What are you talking about? Your hormones-," He starts laughing before he can finish.

"Yeah yeah!," we both laughed.

"What gender do you think it will be?,"

"I say boy he says girl, "

"Yes," he nods his head and sits next to me.

"I think boy," Diane says.

"Girl," his father says.

"Here we go," Tyler says into my ear.

"No Samuel girl, I WANT A GIRL!," They start arguing and we get up.

"Bye!," Tyler says closing the door behind us.

kind of boring sorry

more reads

more votes

more comments

more SUGA!