Chapter 16

"Bye Andre bye April," I say closing the door behind them. I smile and walk to the back.

"Babe wheres the blankets?," I ask him. The smoking everywhere, its annoying.

"Uh upstairs in the cabinet," he says. I nod and walk back in the house and get a blanket. "They left," he said. I get the blanket and Daunte wraps his arms around me.

"You sure?," I asked him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Positive," he kisses my neck here and there. I smile as he picks me up carries me into the room. He puts me against the wall and we kiss. "I love you so much," he says. He takes off my clothes so quick I didn't know what happened. He slid into me and I moaned in pain.

"Daunte," I moaned. I dug my nails into his back and moaned louder. He tossed me over and we carried on.

******

Tyler ;) : hey beautiful :)

I get up and walk to the shower, I see Daunte getting into the shower.

"NO NO NO! I GO FIRST!," I said.

"You can join me," he says. I shake my head and join him anyways. 

"AYE NIGAA!," One of his friends say.

"I thought you said they were gone,"  I said.

"I thought they did," I rinse and get out. I dry myself and put on my clothes.

"DAUNTE!," They start walking upstairs. I put on his sweats and one of his sweaters, I walk downstairs where I meet his friend. "Daunte up there?,"

"He taking a shower," I said walking downstairs. I respond to the text Tyler sent me, and I text Andre.

- hey :)

-GURL! Wyd?

Tyler;): what are you doing?

-Nothing chilling, thanks for paying for our meal

Tyler;): No problem, when your with me you wont have to pay anything

- but we aren't together .

Tyler;): give me 2 weeks and you will be screaming my name

-EW ! COCHINA!

Tyler;): lol

- plus my man still here so change that for 2 more years

 Tyler;): well damn, but it aint going to last

- how u kno

Tyler;): ik girls .

- hmm you do?

Tyler;): of course darling.

- we'll see .

Andree!!!:  chillen at April's you trynna come over

-uhmm maybe come back over please

Andree!!: yall done fucking

-ewww! and how u kno if we was

Andree!!: april and daunte neighbors the whole damn neighborhood can hear you ass!

- lol omg !!!!

"Babe we going to be in the back," Daunte says.

"You let her where you diamond supply sweater," his friend ask.

"Duh she my world," he says smiling, I blush. "Yall go ahead I'll be out there," he says biting his lip walking to me. He kisses me everywhere like a little kid.

"Daunte," I giggled and put my hands on his chest. "You still smell like smoke," I told him. He sniffed himself and shook his head.

"Why you lying? you don't want round 2, "

"Baby you cant handle round two," I say smiling.

"DING DONG!," He gets off of me and  nods his head smiling.

"Remember that," he opens the door and Andre and April walk in with a lot of food.

"IM STARVING!,"I get up and he looks at me crazy. Daunte chuckles and walks to his friends. I snatch the bag of hot fries from April .

"Damn hoe," she says. I look at her smiling as I tear the bag open. I've been really hungry lately, something aint right. I sit down and Andre start eating the peanut butter raw, I snatch that away from him too and dip the hot fry into the peanut butter.

"EW!," Andre yells. "And you could've asked," he says pouting.

"Im sorry darling, Im hungry as hell," I said. We talked and watched the notebook.

"AWW!," Andre yells crying. Everybody is crying and Im just dosing off, I love this movie but I cant stay awake.

"Girl wake up," April says. I get up and rush to the restroom, I throw up and sit there, it goes on for ever. 

"Wheres Rosalyn?," Daunte asks loudy.

"She in the bathroom, she ran," April said. I heared a bang at the door and then Daunte's voice.

"Baby open the door," he says. I barf again, and I wipe my mouth.

"No," I say softly.

"Why not, Im going to take care of you," I throw up again and again. "Baby-," I flush and open the door. I start brushing my teeth and using a lot of mouthwash. "You okay?," he asks me rubbing my back. I nod and spit out the mouthwash.

"Im fine," I say walking out of the bathroom. Andre looks at me shocked so does April.

"What?," I ask them.

"We will be back," the run out of the house and to their car.

"Strange?,"

"Babe you sure you good you don't need anything," he says tilting my chin up to him.

"Water?," I smiled and he got my water. I sat on the stool and ran my fingers through my hair.He hands me my water and I sip on it.

"You good you want me to stay in here with you," he pulls me into a hug and my breast start to hurt really bad.

"HM!," I moan in pain.

"What what?,"

"Don't hug me to tight they hurt," I said holding them.

"You need a doctor or something?,"

"Babe Im fine, I'll be okay," I said as April and Andre come back with a small black bag.

"Okay love you,"

"Love you too," I smiled and walked over to them. "What-," they showed me the pregnancy test."Uh uh nope," I said. Andre carried me on his shoulder and into the restroom.

"Do it," April says.

"NO!," I resist and laugh. Andre opens the box and pulls it out.

"Girl I'll take one with you, give me the damn stick," April says. I laugh as we both sit on the toilet and Andre outside waitng. I set it on the counter and we closed the door behind us.

Daunte's POV

"Ayee I'll be right back," I say getting up and walking to the restroom. I walk into the restroom and I see 2 pregnancy sticks, the fuck. One read positive the other negative. I look in confusion, hope they April's. I get out of the bathroom and look at Rosalyn. She smiles and shows her dimples. I don't smiel back I give her the look and she walsk upstairs.

"What are these," I show her the sticks and shes in shock.

more reads

 more votes

more comments

 MORE SUGA!