Chapter 36

I pulled away from the kiss and turn for the door.

"That was a mistake," I said putting my hand on the cold door knob. "Can I just ask you one thing?," I started before he can answer. "Why didn't you- never mind," I walked out of the house and he didn't do anything once again.

**

"Come on Layah we are going for a walk," she smiled and put her in the stroller. I slid my free runs on and my earphones in. I started jogging down the street and I see kids playing on their front yards. Layah plays with the toys hanging from the stroller. She starts crying out of know where, I give her the pacifier. Didn't work. "Layah you hungry again?," I left her formula at the house. I see the house, but Tyler isn't there. I rush inside the house and walk to the kitchen. I stop and see a bra, clothes and heels leading upstairs. Don't again. I didn't want to pop off while Layah is here, I grab her formula and take off my rings.

Tyler

 I see why you didn't try to win me back. Hope Natasha will soon become Mrs. Morris. Thought it was our dream for a moment, but found out the hard way.

"AH!," Layah cried.

"Layah shh," I gave her bottle and she tried to hold onto the bottle. "Come-,"

"Rosalyn your here," shit.

"I was just leaving," I look down at clothes leading upstairs. "Whose are these?," I point to the clothes.

"They-,"

"You know what Tyler you- I thought you were special. I thought you were my drem guy! I don't like fighting with you,"

"I don't like fighting with you either, whatever this is- a living hell!,"

"It really is, but you have other plans," He looks at the ring.

"What is this?," I don't respond. "YOU SERIOUS!,"

"I had no choice,"

"Rosalyn I love you with all my heart, when this ring was sitting here, and not on the finger of the love of my life. It kills me, couples argue, fight, attitudes, but we have to work on it. We cant give up, not like this. No not this way," he steps closer to me and holds me in his arms. "You know how much you mean to me?," I look away. "Rosalyn,"

"Yes I know how much I mean to you," I said confessing.

"Then why do you put me through all this shit?," he says.

"Its not just me, its the both of us," 

"Look at me," He grabs my chin and lifts it up. He leans down and kisses me, I don't react. He pulled me closer and to react. I soon react, I love kissing him, but this time felt different. 

***

So I moved back in, and the wedding is still on. Today Im going dress shopping with my mother and sister, and of course April.

"Hello welcome how may I help yall?," her country accent is too cute.

"Uh we are looking for a dress," Lauryn says.

"Wheres the bride?," I raise my hand and she shakes it. "Hello there any dresses in mind?"

"Either Princess or a train, but not combined," we walked to the back.

"Budget?,"

"No," I smile and look at my mother.

"Alright," she went to back and looked for dresses.

*

I walk out of the room and Im in a poof dress, it has diamonds on the top and it looks really good on me.

"I love it!," April says.

"Me too," Lauryn says. We all look at my mother and she is still deciding, she looks at me.

"Lets try on the train," she says. I pick up the dress and walk back to the room.

"Okay lets try this again," the consultant says. I slip on the dress with a diamond belt that goes under my breast. The train was okay, but the other dress was my personal favorite. I walk outside and my mother is the only one that is happy.

"I love it!," my mother says.

"I hate it," everybody else says. I look around and back to the mirror.

"I like the puffy one," I said. She huffed and rolled her eyes. "I'll take that one," I said.

***

I was driving home late at night, I am exhausted. I drove past the school, still under construction. Termites tore it up!  I saw Cassidy on the side of the road, next to Tanisha and her friends. I payed no attention to them and kept driving.

"RING RING!," I dug through my purse for my phone.

"Hello?,"

"I cooked dinner are you coming?," Tyler asked.

"Yeah did Layah eat?,"

"Yeah, but hurry before she wakes up," I giggle and press on the gas. CRASH!

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!