The Story of a Psychic Teen Girl(Maybe a Love Story?) - Chapter 7

Personally, this is my favorite chapter so far! :) Make sure to VOTE please...:)

Oh, and if you have any ideas for the story you can send a message or COMMENT! I would love to hear your ideas!

Chapter 7

"Emma! Wake Up!" Abby's voice echoed on my ears. I felt a tingling sensation in my head that was relaxing I didn't want to wake up. Not just yet.

Then I felt flames of heat near my arm on my elbow. I bolted straight to the faces of Abby and Drake. Drake just sat there expressionless, staring into space. The heat on my elbow was from his hand. Oh, no. He can see things by touch.

I jerked my arm away fast and he fell from his frozen gaze, just looking at me.

I blinked and looked around. I hadn't made too much of a scene. The substitute teacher was still occupied with his paper. I settled so I was looking at Drake again.

His face was an expressionless mask, just watching me. Abby took my hand and looked like she was about to cry. "What the hell happened Emma? I thought we were going to have to call an ambulance!" She breathed loudly, looking like she was trying to control her close-to-spilling-over tears.

I just stared at her back, trying to think of an explanation. Nothing came to me.

Just those eyes. His eyes.

I suddenly looked over to Drake.

Oh. My. God. His eyes were the exact same slate grey with blue specks as the one in my vision that I have so often.

I just stared, not knowing what to do.

"Emma? You alright?" Abby asked again, with concern still crossing her features. I snapped out of my trance.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. I just need to go get some water," I asked, my voice hoarse and strained, as if I really had lived that vision and I had screamed too much.

I got permission to go to the bathroom, and ran my hands through the cold water that helped calm my shaking.

I looked in the mirror and my face was flushed, and my hazel eyes wide. I ran my hands through the water again and bent down to splash some on my face. Much better.

I almost screamed when I looked up, and jumped.

Right behind me was Drake, watching me intently. What was he doing here? In the girls bathroom?

"What do you want? Get out," I said simply and took a paper towel out of the dispenser. He took a step closer and I froze, my body instantly warming up.

"We need to talk. Now," he stared me right in the eyes and I flinched at how recognizable his were from the vision. What if it was him on the bridge? It couldn't be, though. The one man had seemed so much older. Or was it a trick my mind was playing on me? I needed to think this through.

"Can't we just do this after school? I'm running out of patience with you," I snapped at him.

He responded by suddenly pulling both of my arms with him through the nearest stall and pushing me against the wall. He leaned in closely. So close, that I could feel his breath on my neck. It sent tingles all the way through my spine. Breathing suddenly became difficult.

"Is it true? Are you like me?" he asked abruptly, still only inches away from me.

I had the urge just to make him come closer, he wasn't close enough. I hated myself for thinking that.

He knew I was physic. He had found out when he had touched me back in the classroom. My secret was out.

"Yes," I whispered, looking down. I was afraid to look into those eyes again.

As if he was reading my mind, which he probably was since he was touching me, he put a finger under my chin and made me look up at him.

He was so beautiful up close. I couldn't stop myself from thinking that. A small smile tugged at the ends of his lips. Yeah, he definitely knew what I was thinking. Damn it.

I finally looked into his eyes, and I felt like I was being pulled. I just didn't know where to.

Was it to a closure? Or, perhaps, a new beginning?

Only time will tell.