CHAPTER 2: I'll find a way for you to say "Yes"

CHAPTER 2: I'll find a Way for You to Say "Yes"

[Kurui Residence]

(Morning)

Yukari's Alarm rang and she turns it off. She sat straight at her bed and was staring outside the window. She was imagining things what to do for today. Her imagination shatters when she heard a continuous doorbell.

"Who could that be in this early morning? Maybe it's Brother Zeito!"

"Okay, okay I'm coming!"

She change her upper clothes and went down. As she opened the door, she saw Kai holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Good morning."

She closed the door but Kai slip his shoe to block the door

"Is that how you greet your guest?"

She looked at him "You again? What do you want?"

"May I come in?"

She let him enter

"These are for you." Kai handed her the bouquet of flowers

"Why are you here?"

"Accept it okay? It's just a friendly gift."

She furrowed her brows as she looked at him

"What? Is this your first time to get a flower from a handsome guy like me?"

"For your information, you are not the first one to give me flowers!

She gets the flowers and put it at the table

"I think someone's in a bad mood. " He stated

"Who could not be angry?! I've woke up because of the doorbells! You could just  at least press it once!"

"Sorry, I thought its broke cause I didn't hear it ring so I decided to press it again and again."

Kai and Yukari stared at each other

"I'm sorry if I'm going to be rude to you but, if you don't have any business to deal with, could you please leave?"

"I have business to deal with you so I'm going to stay." Kai ignored her and sat on their couch

"I'm not going to talk to you." She tries to calm her boiling blood and instead she went straight at the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" he asked

" . . . . . making breakfast. Wait, I should not talk to you."

"You're really cute you know."

She ignored him

"Why can't you just accept my offer?"

Yukari remains silent as she was cooking

"Come on! If you'll just say "Yes.", just that simple word, you don't need to do all of this."

"Well if you don't, it's you're biggest lose. You lose the opportunity, money and me. Don't you get it? I'm wealthy, cute, kind and a handsome guy asking you to be my fiancée. What could you else ask for?"

Yukari was really irritated. She prepares the table and put in the food. When Yukari was about to eat, she looked at Kai and he was looking at her.

Yuusuke woke up and went down stairs.

"Yuka nee-chan?"

Yuusuke saw his sister with a visitor at the living room.

"Who is he nee-chan? Is he your visitor?"