Chapter 8: Then "TRUST" me

CHAPTER 8: Then "TRUST" me

Yukari was writing inside the classroom when Aimee went in dashing towards her while holding her phone.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're already engage with Kaisaku Hiiragi?!"

Yukari was shocked

"What?"

"Don't "What?" me! Everyone knows about it. Your famous brother post it at his official page, look!"

[I'm so happy that I met my future brother-in-law (Kaisaku Hiiragi). Now I'm excited to see my sister wearing the white dress!" –Roan Kurui]

Aimee looked at her with a serious face

"At first you didn't tell me that he was your boyfriend and now you're already engage?! You need to tell me as in EVE-RY-THING!"

Yukari's female classmates went at her and they keep asking her about their relationship.

"*sigh* this will be a long day for me."

Class dismiss and she went to her locker to get her things. Her phone vibrated and receive a message from Mai that she wants to meet her at the mall. As she was walking outside the school, she saw Kai was standing outside the gate. Kai was waving at her and she immediately noticed him.

"What are you doing here?" She asked

Kai gets her bag and touches her hair

"I came here to see you baby pouty."

Yukari looked at the other way

"What? Is it wrong timing?"

"Very wrong timing." She replied immediately

Her classmates were smiling at them as they pass.

"So you told them already?"

"Hm? Yeah, Roan posted it in his page that is why."

The two decided to go to the mall. They saw Mai and Kagami were at the coffee shop. They both know about Kai and Yukari's relationship of course they knew it from Miss Nina. As they were talking, Mai look at the TV screen.

"Look! Is that your brothers? Roan and Yuan?" Mai said

Kagami replied "They were nominated as star Idols of this year."

"Whoa, Natsu Arikawa is also nominated! Uh-oh, I've heard that Natsu is a very competitive Idol."

"I heard it from my friends that his songs were great-"

Mai interrupted "Oh, I'm still loyal with the Kurui brothers!"

"Sweety, you love them because you have more privilege than the other fans. If not with the help of Yukari, you won't get any autographs and pictures with them." Kagami said

"You don't need to say that! I mean, I honestly say I'm a big fan of the Kurui Brothers. Sweety, don't tell me your jealous because I love them."

They all laughed after that Yukari was still looking at the screen. Mai and Kagami decided go.

"Kai, I think I saw him before and he really looks so familiar. Wait . . . is it me or . . .- he really looks like your brother."

"Because he really is."

She was shocked "What?"

"That's Natsume of course. He uses Natsu Arikawa as his stage name."

"Why didn't you tell me?"