Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Ayden's POV...

(Moonlight over Miami----->)

Three o'clock in the morning and something woke me up, my heart felt heavy and a wave of melancholy washed over me. I should be dead dog tired seeing that the household had a really eventful night. Our mate, Uncle Gustav, Uncle Dimitri, and Aunt Irina had to deal with an old nemesis that popped back up and threatened Uncle Dimitri's mate. Both Ahron and I had to occupy Caleb so he didn't witness the brutal act of killing a Vampire. Natasha was doomed the minute she laid a finger on Caleb, it was unimaginable that she has been meticulously picking off Uncle Dimitri's mates over the centuries in her warped perception that she was his mate.

I rolled over looking for the reassuring warmth of my love but my hand ran over cold sheets instead. With a frown I lifted my head and scanned the expanse of the bed and Ahron was sprawled out way on the other side of the massive bed flat on his back with his arms over his head snoring lightly. We have taken to sleeping on either side of our mate, he is usually in the middle so we can snuggle under each one powerful arms. I continued to pursue the room when I spotted a large figure slouched in the wing chair illuminated only by the moonlight streaming through the window. I quietly got up from the bed and padded my way over to my mate.

When I got close enough I ran my hand through his thick soft shoulder length hair. "What's the matter, baby? Why aren't you in bed? I quietly asked as he wrapped those long fingers around my slender wrist and pulled me around the chair and urged me to straddle his lap facing him. He wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled against his broad chest. Sensing that he wanted to snuggle and that he needed a little lovin'; I wrapped my arms around his muscular shoulders and nuzzled his stubble covered cheek with my nose before settling my face under his chin. "What's the matter, baby?" I whispered as he rubbed his cheek against my hair.

"Just old Demons from memories long buried." He mumbled as he continued to rub against me.

I felt his brooding all the way to my soul like is was my own, I don't know how Ahron wasn't picking up on any of it, but I guessed that since I was always the more sensitive one of the two of us, I was more acute to his feelings than my brother was. I racked my brain to figure out the best way to bring him out of head. He needed a gentle touch, a loving touch tonight to ease his mind. I guess the slaughtering of Natasha managed to wake those sleeping Demons for him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him brushing my lips along the chiseled line of his jaw up to his ear where I nipped the lobe between my teeth. I soothed the bite by sucking the little bit of flesh into my mouth to gently tease it with my lips and the tip of my tongue. Stavos released a sexy little grunt and his well endowed cock quickly expanded under my balls and my butt, and it was rubbing against them nicely. His grip around my waist tightened as I began to rock my hips rubbing my boxer covered butt cheeks across his groin.

I mewled and felt my own blood get heated and  it coursed through my veins like molten lava igniting everything in it's path before coalescing in my groin causing my cock to pulse and throb with sweet anticipation pumping out a bit of pre-cum causing a wet spot to form on the front of my shorts.

Stavos swallowed my needy cries, his hot mouth still clamped over mine as we continued to slowly grind against one another reveling in the delicious motions of our heated flesh rubbing together in a sensual dance of primal desire. My hands traveled up my mate's naked chest to grab onto the back of the chair in a white knuckled grip. I peeled my lips away from his luscious mouth, and threw my head back, and released the ragged moan that I could no longer hold back as my desire peaked and my balls drew up into my body. I whimpered when I felt his hand slide into the waistband of my shorts and he grasped the base of my raging hard and squeezed. I squeaked in response and I could feel my orgasm retreat.