Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Ahron's POV...

(Stavos' Shower-------->)

**warning nosebleed may occur.**

 My skin felt too hot and too tight for my body, and all the blood in my veins was currently rushing and pooling into my impressive hard on. I felt a wave a lust flash over my bond with my twin and I lifted my head to see what was causing my brother to feel this way. In total awe, I watched my mate arch his back, his mouthwatering muscles straining lusciously and a deep sexy growl rattled through his chest causing my already hard cock to throb and pulse out a pool of pre-cum onto my abs. Damn, that was sexy sound.  Leaning up on my elbow I tried to get a better picture of what was happening. I looked for my wayward twin only to find the other side of my mate completely empty. I frowned and before I could get up my mate's eyes snapped open and the silver orbs were glowing brightly letting me know just how aroused he was.

I watched as he grabbed a handful of the comforter and flipped it off of our bodies and my gaze found my naughty little imp of a brother with his pretty pink lips wrapped around the solid shaft of our mate's rock hard dick. His head was bobbing up and down at a furious pace and his cheeks were hollowed, sucking what he could fit of that monster cock down his throat. Stavos ran a hand through my twins mussed bed head hair as he threw his head back and rocked his hips in time to Ayden's mouth.

Oh God, I had to close my eyes at the sight and my hand automatically went to my own erection, but it was slapped away before my fingers could wrap around the length of it. Shocked I looked up into my mates blazing gaze and I couldn't help the whimper that released out of my mouth at the intensely hot perusal I was receiving from him. His free hand  wound its way behind my neck and he pulled me forward and crashed his lips to mine. I felt the immediate connection to him of our mated bond, as well as through my twin's bond. I was sensory overload and everything felt more enhanced. Every brush of his tongue against mine caused my body to shudder along the powerful length of his, and when he wrapped his huge fist around my cock, I cried out almost instantaneously as the most intense orgasm I have ever had tore through my lower abdomen and exploded out of my balls, his hands milking it up through my pulsing shaft.

My whole body shook and I had no recourse but to hold onto my mate huge arms for dear life, he anchored me. I felt like I was shattering into a million pieces, the bond between Ayden and I shimmered and vibrated causing the orgasm to continue to pulse on and on, dots floated behind my clenched eyelids and my whole body vibrated when Stavos grunted and his hips bucked up right off of the bed as he came deep inside of Ayden's throat.

Ayden sucked every drop of cum out of our mate and he gave the still rigid cock a final lick before getting up and giving us a self satisfied smirk of a job well done. He squeaked when our mate shot up and grabbed him under the arms and dragged him up and over his body. I was a little worried over the rough handling of Ayden, he was always the more sensitive one of us, the gentler one, but my fears were laid to rest as our mate gently brushed his hair away from his flushed  face and gave him a sweet lingering kiss on his red swollen lips.

I could feel my blood began to boil as I picked up Ayden's desire. His hips bucked as he his need to be ravished by our mate took root in his brain, he started rocking against Stavos rock hard abs. The ridges of  hard muscle giving him the friction he needed to feel really really good. I found my own hips mimicking his actions even though my last release left me a little tired, but Ayden was just gaining his stride as he rubbed himself all over our mates delicious body. Stavos stopped him though by placing both hands firmly on his hips. Ayden whimpered but he stopped and glared imploringly but Stavos who just shook his head and leaned up to kiss his pretty lips.