Chapter 12

I kissed him, hard and I heard his wonderful moans fill the room. His boner pressed against my leg, and I was sure he could feel mine too.

"Are you sure?" I heard him moan between the words he spoke.

"One hundred percent sure" I managed to say through my heavy breaths. I went to his neck and him to mine.

"Are you?" I asked.

"Defiantly". He reached my pants and tried to unzip them. When we got them off we went to his pants and continued till we were naked.

***

I don't know how but we ended on my bed couple of hours later. I woke up next to Isaac, both of us naked and sweaty. I turned around to face to see him slowly opening his eyes.

"I think I'm gonna take a shower now" I mumbled and stood up. I knew he looked at me, from behind as I got out. I liked it though.

As I was In the shower I heard the door creaking, and a heartbeat.

"Isaac is that you?" I asked already knowing the answer, but heard no reply. I felt a heart beat. It was Isaacs but why didn't he reply. Suddenly I heard a loud growl, and I almost slipped.

"For gods sake, Isaac! Don't ever scare me like that!" I yelled shocked to death.

he laughed loudly "Sorry! I just couldn't help it" He said and got in the shower with me.

After we cleaned ourselves, we stayed in the shower, just because we didn't want to stop seeing each other all wet and hot yet. I turned around to face him, and placed sloppily my arms around his hips pulling him closer to me. I placed a soft wet kiss on his lips, and looked up at him trough my wet eyelashes.

"I love you" I said as he was about to kiss me. I squinted my eyes, afraid of the answer. He looked at me startled. I was afraid that it was too soon. But he wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my lips.

"I love you too, stiles" he smiled. The only thing I loved more then the smile, was him.

The End.

-

A/N: Short and a bit crappy, but whatever! hope you enjoyed at least some of it, and if you're reading this, I guess you liked it enough to finish reading it.

Thanks for the votes and comments, I love reading them! you are amazing!