Chapter 11

I couldn't believe that Derek had told me something so selfish! He didn't want Isaac to be with the one he loved because he wanted him all to him self. And what was he talking about no family, no friends? he had Peter as family, maybe not the best family but whatever, and he has friends... I guess, we are his friends, aren't we? And even if Isaac and I were getting together, it's not like we'd move far away and he'd never see him again, he'd still see him everyday.

"I... I love him" he added, while looking down. Okay, that explains a lot.

"What?" Isaac said as he walked down the stairs. Fuck.

"What the hell? I told you to never eavesdrop!" Derek yelled angrily. God, was he ever not angry?

"I had to make sure you didn't hurt Stiles" he replied. I was surprised by the way he cared about me, I liked that. I smirked to myself, but quickly wiped it away, hoping Derek didn't see.

"Oh you think this is funny? That I just declared my feelings for a guy to you and not him?" Derek snapped at me, obviously noticing the smirk.

"Don't blame it on me!" I backfired.

"Look Derek, I just..." Isaac started but got cut off by Derek.

"Leave now" He said in a surprisingly calm voice. I left but I saw Isaac nod to me and made me leave without him. I was waiting in the car for Isaac. I just hoped he would come.

ISAACS POV

"No I have something to say. Look I might not have known stiles in 'that' way for so long. But I love him! And I'm sorry but I'm just not that into you Derek, but I still want you to be my alpha, don't push me away. Be my friend" I said.

"I can't, all I will think of is you. All the time, and seeing you with that... sidekick, I can't." Derek replied.

"Then take some time away, and come back as the alpha of two werewolves and a friend!" I tried.

"I might learn how to lose my feelings, but I will never forget you." Derek said and left. And I didn't know for how long.

STILES' POV

I saw Isaac come out smiling.

"Hey you look happy? Did it go well?" I asked, when Isaac came inside the car and I drove off.

"Yep! I told him how I felt, which was that I didn't felt about him like that, and he just needed time, so he's gone for a while, but for now it's just you and me buddy" Isaac said. I was kinda happy when Derek was gone, it was like when he was gone the problems went with him. Okay, that was kind of mean, but it's how I feel. 

"So what did you tell him?" I asked as we both got inside my house. My dad wasn't going to be home until tomorrow because of an all nighter he was doing at work, so I guess I was alone with Isaac. We both sat on the couch, and I felt his warm hand on mine.

"Uh nothing much..." Isaac replied a little nervous, he was lying, I felt his heart skip a beat.

"Don't" I started.

"Don't what?" He asked confused.

"Don't lie to me Isaac." I said a bit too loud.

"I'm sorry! Calm down." He said and laid his hands in my shoulders, and rubbed them.

"I'm sorry" I said. "I Shouldn't have yelled, I just didn't want any secrets." I don't want to have that kind of relation ship with the love if my life. It sounds weird, and too fast, but I think I love him. No, I know for sure that I love him, I love Isaac!

"It's ok." He said and pecked my lips. "But honestly, he just declared his feelings for me, and I told him he should go away for a while and come back whenever he was ready. He told me he loved me..." he answered truthfully. I looked at him, silence filled the living room for a second or two.

"Hey Isaac" I started, while he sat closer to me, resting his hands on my knee.

"Are you... my boyfriend?" I stuttered. He looked at me, surprised.

"Is that what you want?" He asked.

"I don't know? Is that what you want?"

"Yes" he simply answered making me kiss  him as a reply. I straddled him, wanting more, I slid his shirt off and started kissing his neck.

This felt too good to be true.