Chapter 1 - Prologue

I was on my way over to Derek's flat for another wolf meeting. There's been a lot of them lately. A lot of things are going on and a lot of things have changed. Scott and I gave up our roles as best friends when he got back with Allison. They spend every second together and I got tired of being the third wheel, so I gave up trying to be his friend. It wasn't really worth it when he didn't even care. He kept rejecting me, never made any time for me, and treated me awfully for a friend. After Scott dropped me Isaac and I had gotten a lot close. he was the reason I didn't grow apart from the pack. I still greet him out of pure courtesy, but only because I don't want the extra drama. After we gave up being friends, we didn't really talk about it, but I know, he knows what's going on and I think he just moved on. It happened about four months ago, and I haven'talked to him properly since. I think he's glad that we aren't best friends anymore, that means more time with Allison without worrying about being guilty. 

After becoming better friends with Isaac I got closer to the rest of the pack as well. whenever I was bored or when they needed my help, I always went to Derek's flat. My dad is off at work most of the time so I haven't gotten much to do lately, which is why I had gotten to know the pack a lot better. Or, that was before Boyd and Erica left. After that it was just Isaac, Derek and me. Oh, and peter. Although Derek was busy handling his uncle so I  spend most of my time with Isaac, and I didn't mind at all, he was cool.

"So, are we ready to leave?" I asked.

"Yeah, where is Derek?" Isaac asked. He wasn't always busy. Today he had promised to come to the movies with us. He needed the time without his uncle. Well it's not like his uncle was this child he had to take care of. It's just that he didn't want him to cause trouble, which he hasn't in a long time. Plus he was also living with Derek and Isaac, so it would be hard to stay away from him.

"I'm coming!" He yelled from upstairs.

I would like to move in with Derek and Isaac...and Peter, But I don't know, I don't want to leave my dad alone and I wouldn't want to be a burden to Derek and Isaac.

"Do a guy like you really need so much time get beautiful" Isaac said teasingly, batting his eyelashes like a girl.

"Oh shut up, Isaac. I told you I had to take a shower" Derek calmly said on his way down the stairs.

Isaac chuckled, "whatever."

We all went to the movies and saw "Saw" and I think Isaac got a little scared, which was, seriously, so adorable.

It was hilarious. When we got out Isaac started complaining about how we were even able to see stuff like this.

"What? I'm just saying, it was creepy as hell! I'm never watching a movie that one of you chooses again." He said on our way to Derek's black camaro. We all got in the car with Isaac calling shot gun.

"Come on Isaac, don't be such a girl" I said patting his shoulder from behind the seat.

"Shut up" he said trying to hide a small smirk, but failed miserably. 

"So next time we it's Die Hard, right?" Derek teased.

"No! Next time I'm choosing" Isaac said.

"Come on Isaac, nobody wants to watch High School Musical again." I said with a chuckle. Derek chuckled along making Isaac raise a brow at me and turned back towards the road.