Chapter 10

The party was dead and everyone was passed out. I woke up on the couch watching Scott on the floor with Peter inches away from him, close enough for them to almost touch. I saw Derek on the chair, he didn't look waisted, just sleepy. Isaac was on the other couch.

I knew this was a bad Idea but I slowly went over to Isaac waking him up quietly. I had kept my distance from him in front of Derek. But he was asleep now, it wouldn't hurt, right? I pecked his lips, and he reacted immediately and opened his eyes and looked up to me with his beautiful brown eyes.

"I wanna take you home with me after the party - you in?" I asked as he got up in a sitting position running a hand through his sexy messy hair.

"Oh you know I'm in." He whispred huskily. I couldn't wait already.

They were all up by now, we had already started cleaning, and with we I mean Scott, Isaac and. Peter was gone before Derek and Scott woke up. And Derek was cooking breakfast.

"Wasn't that a blast?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, We should do that often" Derek said and looked at me and Isaac, with a more serious than happy look.

"y-yup! sounds good" I stuttered.

Scott left with Isaac, I would have gone too if it wasn't for Derek. What was his problem?! I can't stand not being with Isaac. Why didn't I confront him? I was a werewolf so he couldn't really hurt me right? So I did what I thought was a good plan, I went over to Derek and looked at him.

"Do you have a problem?" He asked while crossing his arms and looking angry.

"Yeah,! I do actually have a problem.! I'm tired of you controlling my love life, you may be my alpha but that's it! You can't go around controlling other people like that. It's just wrong!" I said firmly. He started pushing me against the wall and make me shiver, I couldn't believe I was still afraid of that idiot, even now that I was stronger. I tried pushing him away, it worked but then he straddled me and pressed my arm against the floor above my head. I thought I would die at that moment until I saw the door open.

"Sorry I forgot my... Nothing, I live here. Wait what the hell? Derek get off!" Isaac said and went over to pull Derek off of me.

"By the way, you should be stronger by now!" Derek told me mockingly.

"Wha-...?" I tried.

"Don't worry Isaac we were just rehearsing" Derek lied.

"Oh sorry to bother, I'll just be upstairs" Isaac said. I was happy that he had just saved me from a really aggressive Derek but how could he leave me with him? I guess he really didn't want Derek to know. And it doesn't matter, right now I have to deal with Derek.

Derek looked at me after Isaac left. I could see he wasn't happy.

"Can't you just leave us alone?" I asked.

"You don't get it do you? I'm not a homophobe, which you probably think, I just... Isaac is the only friend I have left. I have no family, I have no friends. But when I turned Isaac, Boyd, Scott and Erica, I thought I had finally had someone. But Scott turned into his own alpha, and Erica and Boyd died, no, I only have Isaac" he started. He looked sad. But when he looked up to me, and saw that I looked at him with pityfull eyes, he returned to be looking cold again. Then he started looking angry. oh my god...