Chapter 9

He got closer to me and pushed me against a tree, looking me in the eyes furiously. To be honest, even with all this strength and all these powers, he still intimidated me as if the bite had made me weaker, not stronger.

"I know what you're up to, Stiles." He spat huskily.

"W-what are you talking about?" I stuttered, my fear winning.

"I found out what you were up to the day after full moon, when Isaac acted weird after the kiss" he continued casually, as if he wasn't actually pushing me against a tree against my will.

"So?" I asked with a struggle, still not getting where this was going.

"So... It means I know that you and Isaac have a little thing. But knock it off! I don't need that queer shit in my pack! Get that?"

"I don't know what you're talking about? Me and Isaac are just friends" I lied.

"You're not the only werewolf here stiles, I can still hear your heart beat. Now you listen really closely to me, stop acting like a faggot around Isaac! I need him in our pack, and I don't need your little gay heart to spoil that."

"Calm your tits, dude. Nothing is ever gonna happen between Isaac and me" I said. But I regretted the words inside my heart. I knew I liked Isaac, a lot. I think I was even in the edge of that, maybe I...Loved him? I wasn't sure though. All I know is that I loved him exceptionally and he felt so right to be around, he made everything so... okay.

"It better not... for your own sake" he threatened. he let go of me and turned around about to leave. but stopped and turned only his head toward me. "Oh, and you're not skipping any meetings... ever." he finished and then disappeared out of nowhere. God, he had to teach me that one day, it could come in handy.

***

The pack meeting had just begun and I saw Isaac, Derek, scott, and Peter. We were all here. I tried not making any eye contact with anyone, which, if I may say myself, I did pretty well.

"So why did you call us all in?" Isaac asked. My heart skipped a beat. And I think everyone heard it! It's just his voice makes my knees shiver. I miss cupping his warm cheeks. And his lips on mine. I miss him so bad. But I couldn't be with him. Cause obviously, Derek was a big homophobe, who would've known...

"It's been a really quiet day today, so I thought of having a little party, with beer and just us boys" Derek answered.

"Sounds cool, I'm in. When?" Scott asked, enthusiastically. Since when does he have time to spend with us?

"Tomorrow night. It's Friday and a nobody wants to be home alone on a Friday" He replied. I wasn't sure if this was a way to keep an eye on me, but he had nothing to worry about. I was still angry with Isaac, even though I was tired of it. I still wanted a real apology. I start to think that what I did, when Isaac tried to apologize, was a bad idea. Not only did I leave my jeep. I ran into Derek. Now all I had to do, was ignore everyone.

The party was tonight and I couldn't wait... for it to be over. I knew it was a bad idea, I wasn't speaking with anyone who's gonna be there. But I had to go so Derek wouldn't be all suspicious. When I was in my jeep, on my way to Derek's, I saw a black human figure in front of me while I was driving. I immediately stopped the car. And the person walked into my car and took off the hoodie they were wearing. Isaac.

"Look I don't know if Derek told you, but I'm not really allowed to talk to you" He said quickly while panting. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me closer for a kiss. I kissed back cause right now, that was all I needed. The kiss was rough and rushed, it felt amazing nonetheless.

"I'm.. Sorry" he said between kisses.

"I forgive you... And I'm sorry too" I said panting.

"Why?" He asked and backed away. I was still cupping his face, we were staring at each other as if we hadn't seen each other for years.

"Look..." I sighed. "I was childish and I shouldn't have gone too far. I was just, I don't even know"

"Don't be sorry. Can't we just be, you know, good again" he asked with a smile, his hands going up from my hips and to my lower back.

"Sounds good to me" I said and slowly leaned in to kiss him again. "By the way have you talked to Derek... about us?" I asked still kissing him. He straddled me and went down to my neck. When he didn't answer I continued. "Cause he doesn't want you to be with me."

"I don't care. If I want you, I'm gonna have you" he mumbled against my neck in a bit arrogant tone.

"I'm not anybody's property" I said smiling teasingly, my breaths becoming deeper and heavier. I could feel his hands under my shirt, experiencing my chest and back.

"We better get to that party before Derek notices." I said. He nodded in agreement and backed off unwilling. And we drove off.

"He also told me that he didn't want me anywhere near you." Isaac started.

"Can't we talk about something else. Don't really feel like talking about Derek the next.. 15 minutes." I said.

"Sure.. Why don't we just not talk at all" he said and slid his fingers from my knee and up to my lap. He went further up to my cock, and started feeling it a bit.

"oh, my!" I said a bit loud. I heard him chuckling slightly at my moaning.

"Come on seriously, stop! We gonna both get hurt at some point if you don't stop touching me" I continued.

"Alright, alright!" He said. And removed his hands. Then he started kissing my neck leaving red marks.

"Isaac!" I yelled. It felt good though. I wanted to skip the party and just go home and take Isaac with me, unfortunately, that wasn't quite possible.