[prologue]

"Am I ever going to see my daughter again?" The woman asked, a harsh undertone poisoned her otherwise sad words.
"I don't know when it will be safe to reunite you with her, the Empire are looking for us every day, she'll grow up safe and unaware as long as she stays on Tatooine. Is that not what you wanted?" The figure was shrouded in a brown cloak.
"Of corse I want her safe! She is the eighth and final Jedi to survive Order 66, you know this! I just wish we could see her, watch over her from a safe distance." She said, sitting down and slouching.
"Please Aurelia, look on the bright side, she's safe. No one knows who her parents are. Our daughter is safe." He muttered the last part, so low the blonde had to strain to hear it.
"I wish things were different." She muttered.
"So do I, why do you have to go and fight? Can't you just stay with me?"
"You know me, I'm always going to stand up for what I believe in. I need to stir up enough turmoil to start a rebellion against the Empire. It's the only way our daughter will grow up unthreatened." She stood, pulling her own dark grey cloak around her.
"Goodbye." He said, looking up at her.
"Goodbye." She pressed a kiss to his forehead, much like the one she gave to her daughter. "I love you." Were the last words she uttered, and she disappeared into the storm.