Thunder Storm

The room was filled with a silent suspense and with Wendy's with new clothes thanks to Horologium, we stared at Hades in anticipation. We are ready for a fight and we aren't going down easy. Our companions, our friends, our family. They have been hurt and it can't go unjustified, this guy is way over his head if he thinks he can pick a fight with Fairy Tail and get away if it.

"So this is Makarov's Fairy Tail, Huh?" Hades said with his arms crossed with his long white beard flowing down from his chin, "Well you're certainly entertaining"

"Hang on?" Natsu said stepping forward, "Are you saying you know Gramps?"

"I'm surprised he never told you about me, have the records of my existence been erased from the guilds library? I should have expected as much," Hades said while stroking his beard, "If Makarov is Gramps, then that must make me great-grandfather. I'm Fairy Tail's second master"

"That's a filthy lie!" Natsu yelled at him as we looked on in shock

"My name was Precht back then, it was I who appointed Makarov as the guild's third master," Hade's said

"You expect us to believe that? Gramps would never have anything to do with you!" Natsu shouted as he clenched his fist charging, charging towards Hades who stood calmly pointing two fingers, creating a black and purple void ball of pure dark magic. Releasing it towards Natsu, forming multiple circles of purple runes that exploded around him.

"Natsu!" I yelled as he got hit but screamed as Hades targeted us as well, exploding the area around us in purple light and smoke. A chain wrapped around my wrist with a scream along with Erza, the chain wrapped around our waists, pulling us together back to back and into the air, were we surrounded in purple light and exploded, sending both of us hurtling to the floor. Natsu ran towards

A chain wrapped around my wrist along with Erza, the chain wrapped around our waists, pulling us together back to back and into the air, were we surrounded in purple light and exploded, sending both of us hurtling to the floor. Natsu ran towards Hades in an attempt of combat but was stopped short as Hades shot Natsu through the leg with his powerful magic, making Natsu yell out in pain.

"Pow! Pow!" Hades said. Shooting Gray through the stomach and Wendy through the arm repeatedly letting out an evil laughter. Rays of his magic rained down on us and we screamed at him to stop but he only continued to laugh at us

Tears filled my eyes as I looked at my fallen comrades, why was he so strong. His dark magic sullied the reputation that Fairy Tail has held for so many years, a man like this didn't deserve the title of second guild master of Fairy Tail, he wasn't worthing of it. To treat people this way, to fight on the evil side as others suffered. My tears fell as lightning filled the dark cloudy sky.

-

Rain pattered on the blue and white sails of the ships, the dark clouds above lighting up with each stroke of lightning. The ship swaying as the waves swirled with the strong winds and crashed into the side of the ship with each wave, water filling the deck. Lamps cast a strong light upon the ship to light the way in the dark hours of this stormy day.

"There's no denying it," Doranbolt said as he sat on the step of the ship, his head in his hands, "At first, I had hoped that I had just misunderstood him but I- I know what I heard"

"Acnologia?" Lahar said his usual calmness turning into fear, "you're sure that's what Zeref said? You must be certain"

"Dam, I'm useless," Doranbolt said shaking, the rain falling on him, "how could I just let myself get paralyzed by fear"

"Please, get ahold of yourself. Are you absolutely sure that he said Acnologia" Lahar said feeling the effects of those words slivering through his bones making him shiver, Doranbolt didn't respond only further pressing his face into his hands in stress and Lahar wanted to do the same, "Move! Prepare to withdraw, All forces retreat at once. At this moment, our survey of Tenrou Island is negated!" Lahar shouted to the crew members and his soldiers, they hurried to complete these orders creating a rushed sound of footsteps and whispers