Iron Heart

Natsu and Happy were making there way across a rocky terrain, the sun high and bright in the sky, wind blowing in their faces and blue ocean waves crashing against the shore.

"What are you doing Natsu? I thought we were gonna go to the top" Happy said flying behind him exhausted

"There is something i gotta do first little buddy" Natsu said running as fast as he could, his once white now black scarf having around his neck. "I gotta find that teary eyed jerk that messed up the scarf that Igneel gave me and really give him something to cry about"

"How are we going to look for him and Mavis's grave at the same time. It would be a lot easier if we just picked one" Happy whined

"but it would be way faster to do them both at once" Natsu said expressing his very incorrect logic

"I don't think its gonna work that way" Happy said "Not to mention we left Lucy to defend for herself and if we run into her again she will be very angry"

~Levy and Gajeel~

A dark aura filled the field as the animal man held his sword, Levy flinched in pain as she lay on the forest floor the eggs doing a number on her and Gajeel clutched his side in pain by the forced and sharpness of the blade that cut though his iron scales.

"Now my dark sword technique" The animal man said darkly and Levy struggled to get up

"No please stop!" Levy screamed trying to save Gajeel

"Narugami" The man said and Gajeel widen his eyes in fear, the man repeating the word over and over creating a estimate attack and he flashed forward cutting though Gajeel and he fell over in pain. His iron scaled skin fading away and he screamed in pain.

"Gajeel" Levy scream in worry as she watched from across the field as he fell onto his back clutching his side. "Gajeel" she repeated in disbelief 'have these two dark mages managed to defeat him?'

"If the rest of the guild are as weak as these two, we may as dispose of them all before the main force arrives" The animal man said

"These take em' all down" The chicken one finished and Gajeel grabbed the surface below him to try pull himself up as he clutched his side in pain

"Theres more of you scum bags?" Gajeel asked softly as he was weak

"This one's still clucking away" The chicken said

"Haha we are just the Reconazen team. The rest of Grimoire Heart will be arriving shortly" The animal said making Gajeel eyes widen in surprise, this situation was more dangerous than he had thought.

"What? the rest of the guild." Levy said tears flowing to the surface

"Levy. Run" Gajeel said roughly though his pain "This an't just going to be some simple little fight. It will be worse than be can imagine"

"But, I can't just leave you" Levy said worried as she cried

"Get out of here!" Gajeel yelled in frustration "You got to tell the others what is going on. I'll be okay"

Levy couldn't process what was happening, an dark guild was going to over run the island. Gajeel was badly hurt and he was asking her to run and tell the others.

"I can handle these guys, so move it." Gajeel said trying to get her as far away from here as possible and Levy finally understood and began to run into the forest

"You're not going anywhere" The animal said as he pulled out his sword but grunted as Gajeel turned his fist into an iron club and punched him hard in the stomach as the girl ran.