Act 12: Italians Feuding

Ludwig spent a considerable amount of time working out. It was kind of his job, but other members of the crew like to work out as well. Most of the time that would be Gilbert trying to keep up with his kleiner bruder. Semi-routinely, though, Ludwig would get Feliciano to work out with him. That way they got to spend time together, and Ludwig got to make sure his little Liebling was fit and healthy.

"Count off!"

"Just me!" said Feliciano, throwing a hand into the air.

"Now, vhat is important to do before ve begin?"

"Sing, eat, and go to bed!"

"Nein. It is important to stretch. If you exercise vithout stretching you are more likely to injure yourself."

"Oh. Si!"

"Alright. Let's get started." Ludwig sat on the grass below and Feliciano sat beside him. "Ve vill begin vith simple stretches."

"Okay!" said Feliciano gleefully, but with a serious crease in his brow, as he prepared to get down to business.

"Stretch your legs out in front of you, so your toes point up."

"Like this?"

"Ja. Good job," said Ludwig in monotone, but Feliciano smiled proudly, "Now reach forward to touch your toes."

Ludwig listened to Feliciano purred a mellow, "Ve..." as they reached forward to touch their toes.

"Luddy is so muscly," Feliciano mused, and Ludwig looked up to see that Feliciano was no longer stretching but sitting back watching him.

"Feli," Ludwig warned, "You are supposed to be stretching."

"Ve. I would rather watch Luddy stretch. You're so muscly and handsome."

A chuckle rumbled from Ludwig's throat as he leaned over.

"Und vhat vould you do if I vasn't?" he asked in a low voice.

"Then you would be my soft and squishy Luddy," Feliciano teased, leaning back as Ludwig towered over him.

Ludwig smirked down at him before leaning down to peck him on the lips. Feliciano giggled and reached around Ludwig's neck, pulling him down for a kiss.

"Hey, potato bastard!" said Lovino, kicking Ludwig in the side. It was the level of a pebble bouncing off a brick wall, but Ludwig wasn't interested in a fight. "What-a I tell you about touching my brother? You want-a get into his pants you got-a go through me."

"Ja, I know." said Ludwig, climbing off Feliciano and sitting up. "That speech you gave me before our first date is still burned into my brain."

"Then hands off my brother!" Said Lovino, yanking Feliciano's arm to pull him away from Ludwig.

"I am not a bambino. I can take care of myself, Lovi," said Feliciano, getting to his feet as Ludwig stood up.

"As if you could protect yourself from this muscle jerk."

"Ludwig would never hurt me!"

"You've said that before!"

Feliciano looked at him with hurt in his eyes.

"Ludwig is not the same."

Lovino looked the tall German up and down.

"But you definitely have a type." Lovino scowled and stomped away.

Feliciano whimpered, and Ludwig pulled him into his arms.

"It's alright, Feli."

"Why doesn't he trust us?" said Feliciano, tears pooling.