Chapter 7: Sunday Outing

When Haruka woke up the next morning, she felt a painful sore in her lower back as well as a little crick in her neck. The immediate thing she noticed though was the wonderful smell wafting in her nose and the slight heaviness her body felt. She paid her body no mind, shrugging off the heaviness as her mind still being tired and instead focused on the wonderful smell.

Mmm…vanilla? Is that what it is? Sort of…fruity actually… so familiar…smells good.

Smiling, she opened her eyes slowly and it could only widen from there, her smile sliding off all the more faster. During the night, amidst all the new kanji she had to memorize for Modern Japanese class, she fell asleep on the sofa. Okay, that was fine. It would be the first time she ever did it, but that was still okay. The problem was, what was Michiru doing, sleeping in her arms? Not only that, but they were lying pretty comfortably together, with the shorter girl's body laid on top of the blonde's. Upon closer inspection, it only got worst…or better, depending on how she looked at it. More specifically, Michiru's head was cradled in the valley of her breast, one hand cupping one of them, and the other clutching her shoulder.

Oh…crap…

She didn't know what else to think! Not wanting to have to explain what she was doing underneath the violinist if she woke up, later than sooner she prayed, she tried to writhe out of their current position, but this only made the smaller girl above her groan sleepily, moving her hand away which accidentally brushed the taller girl's breast.

Haruka's eyes widened in shock as an electric current traveled from her breast to her lower regions. She stifled a moan, wishing that it didn't feel as good as it just did, as the other girl muttered something in her sleep and moved further up to the blonde, now resting her head against the tall girl's neck. She was officially stuck.

"This…is not good," she whispered to herself.

"You're telling me."

Haruka's eyes widened as the voice of her adoptive father reached her ears. She managed to curve her head far back enough to see an upside down form of Kenro, wearing the widest grin she's ever seen him sport.

"It is definitely NOT what you're thinking," Haruka exclaimed in a loud whisper.

Kenro laughed heartily. "Only one week and my Haruka-chan already made a move… I knew you liked her! From the way you always asked if I saw her or not…wanting me to retell you stories with her in it. I just knew!"

"I told you, it's not what it looks like!" Haruka whispered louder, feeling very ostracized. In an attempt to salvage what's left of her dignity she fruitlessly continued, "We were doing homework when—

"Save me the explanations Haruka-chan." The black haired man only grinned. "You have other problems coming, like maybe the parents of a certain girl who's on top of you, riding the elevator going this way as we speak."

Haruka's eyes nearly popped out of her head. This was definitely not her day. "Oh crap… crap… crap… CRAP!!"

Michiru's eyes darted open as the sound of her bodyguard's low, panicking voice echoed around her, grunting louder than she's normally used to hearing. Her small, blue eyes widened as she saw their position on the really small sofa and even more so when she saw her Godfather looking at both of them with an amused look on his face.

"I—it's not what it seems!" she yelled immediately trying to explain.

Kenro gave a gruff laugh. "I'd love to listen to the juicy details Goddaughter, but your parents are on their way as we speak and I don't think their old hearts can stand the look of two women on top of one another…especially if one of those women is their daughter."